You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: US Politics Thread

Smoking Guns wrote:

Barack said way back when some policies may go up some but you will get superior health care. Sure maybe $50 might not be bad. Mine have gone up $250 per month.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Everyone's property tax is going up... appraisal values are going up as we come back from the housing crisis. Older neighborhoods i build a lot in we tear down a $300,000 home and build back an $800,000-$1,000,000 + house... that pushes up property values. Kind of sucks for the old folks and isn't fair. Good news is their older home goes up in value as well.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Smoking Guns wrote:

anyone discuss what Megyn Kelly has been talking about all night or should we ignor it because it is on Fox?

What did she say?

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Cramer wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
Cramer wrote:

The guy who did the upholstery on my car seat told me the ACA caused his property tax to go up.

True story.

Increased premiums and clients caused the local insurance company to explode and they invested in flipping houses, which raised the property value of the houses around him. It could happen.

That's quite a stretch IMO. Also, I've seen no increase in my property taxes, so I guess it's just that guy.

I was joking

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

anyone discuss what Megyn Kelly has been talking about all night or should we ignor it because it is on Fox?

What did she say?

Discussed donations to wife of high ranking FBI official that was over email scandal

Discussed Hillary's involvement in the Donald Duck costume via Veritas

Discussed more Wiki leak stuff like how Donna Brazile'a emails were not edited

Basically more shady shit that we all already know.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Today's CNN POLL has CLINTON with a 5 point lead.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
Cramer wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Increased premiums and clients caused the local insurance company to explode and they invested in flipping houses, which raised the property value of the houses around him. It could happen.

That's quite a stretch IMO. Also, I've seen no increase in my property taxes, so I guess it's just that guy.

I was joking

Oh sorry. My sarcasm meter is in the shop.

Today of all days.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Barack said way back when some policies may go up some but you will get superior health care. Sure maybe $50 might not be bad. Mine have gone up $250 per month.

why are you ignoring what Rubio did? He made your premiums go up, why not call him out?

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

why are you ignoring what Rubio did? He made your premiums go up, why not call him out?

https://www.google.com/amp/ijr.com/2016 … ent=safari

From what I gather, Rubio only stopped the ability of Obama Care to be bailed out by the tax payer. He argued the risk measure where the govt pays the shortcomings is the same thing as raised premiums because it comes ultimately from the tax payer.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Rachel Maddow shocked the DNC has pulled out of Florida. Asks why they are giving up against Rubio?!?! ID, is Florida in trouble?

Board footer