You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: US Politics Thread

Smoking Guns wrote:

Another fucking school shooting. Fuck this Shit. God Damn It!!!!

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

^^ Yeah. what's weird is I heard a student call CBS News and say non-chalantly "We just thought it was a code-red drill"  -- Which to me, is strange, because we had fire drills, but never a massacre/mass shooting/disaster drill. Just odd to think probably all high school prepare for & have drills for this.

Funny, I was just thinking a few days ago how interesting it would be to go thru high school for a week or so. Would make for interesting TV. Just being blown away by whats changed. Little things, like Instagram, social media affecting peer pressure & cliques, kids on smartphones during lunch, texting each other between classes (or during).. Also how much diversities changed. I went to a mostly white, middle class school but wonder if/how many more Mexicans & possibly illegals attend? (We had a fairly proportionate % of blacks, I think only 1 or 2 Puerto Ricans and I don't think any Mexicans. If so none were illegals or off the boat so to speak).

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

People worry about illegal crimes and we have deranged white teenagers mowing mother fuckers down at school. But let’s worry about Pedro who cut your grass... fuck off.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

People worry about illegal crimes and we have deranged white teenagers mowing mother fuckers down at school. But let’s worry about Pedro who cut your grass... fuck off.

We can't do anything about gun violence, it's just the way it is!

pew pew pew....Murica!

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

Randall Flagg wrote:

What is the cost from?  If you’re ok with SLC types wearing vaginas on their heads and marching....

Lemmie guess? Nobody wants to be your Valentine again?

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Who me?? I was just saying it because I literally was thinking about high school & how its all changed the other day. Literally. The "Code-red" angle tied into it. I'm sure it began years ago, post Columbine, but wasn't even a thought when I was in school. Would've been called "A waste of valuable school time" back in my day.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Who me?? I was just saying it because I literally was thinking about high school & how its all changed the other day. Literally. The "Code-red" angle tied into it. I'm sure it began years ago, post Columbine, but wasn't even a thought when I was in school. Would've been called "A waste of valuable school time" back in my day.

Meant to say illegal immigrants. Point is us fine AMERICANS are raising a lot of fuckups and make it really easy for the fuckups to get guns.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Smoking Guns wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Meant to say illegal immigrants. Point is us fine AMERICANS are raising a lot of fuckups and make it really easy for the fuckups to get guns.

MS-13. Machetes.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

I do think research needs to be done into how many of these shooters:
1. Are on pharma meds
2. Played alot of 1st person shooter video games.

That plus easy access to guns in this country would help address the issue alot better, but I believe the above 2 factors go relatively unmentioned & are contributing factors.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

MS-13. Machetes.

You watched Frontline last night didn't you?

Board footer