You are not logged in. Please register or login.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: US Politics Thread

PaSnow wrote:
slcpunk wrote:

It's also now come to light why Manafort is being investigated for collusion (among other things): The Trump Tower meeting with the Russians. Let's not forget that Trump Jr. was part of that too.

I'm tellin ya, the Feds were wiretapping the Russians & in the midst of the investigation the Trump teams stumbled into the taps. The Feds weren't seeking the Trumps, they appeared into it.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
slcpunk wrote:

It's also now come to light why Manafort is being investigated for collusion (among other things): The Trump Tower meeting with the Russians. Let's not forget that Trump Jr. was part of that too.

I'm tellin ya, the Feds were wiretapping the Russians & in the midst of the investigation the Trump teams stumbled into the taps. The Feds weren't seeking the Trumps, they appeared into it.

I've always wondered if his supporters ever considered...his whole schtick was 'America first'...but I'm not really sure how getting help from Russia to win an American election is putting America first....whether it was knowingly or not.

And as a question of law...does it matter if it was knowingly or intentional?

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

I've got to say that it was a great joy of mine over the weekend to watch a virtual unknown like Michelle Wolf come from almost out of no where and deliver a chilling performance.

The irony of her performance and the responses show she accomplished her goal. I sit here simply astonished that we are all okay with Trump talking in this way but no one else gets to speak in this manner.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

mitchejw wrote:

I've got to say that it was a great joy of mine over the weekend to watch a virtual unknown like Michelle Wolf come from almost out of no where and deliver a chilling performance.

The irony of her performance and the responses show she accomplished her goal. I sit here simply astonished that we are all okay with Trump talking in this way but no one else gets to speak in this manner.

I think she did a great job. She’s a comic, and they knew who she was when they invited her.  But who thinks Trump’s twitter antics are okay?

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

I think she did a great job. She’s a comic, and they knew who she was when they invited her.  But who thinks Trump’s twitter antics are okay?

I guess I’ve always assumed that the 34-39 percent of people that approve of his performance do...

That joke about Democrats orgasming in public over the Russia investigation was pretty awesome.

And I’m sorry...that joke about Sarah Sanders was McDonald’s French fries for me.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I couldn't hear her act over that poor screeching cat someone let take over the PA system wink

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

I couldn't hear her act over that poor screeching cat someone let take over the PA system wink

That’s what my wife said....Fran Drescher annoying.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Giuliani... That was a car crash.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

Trump continuing to do his best to destroy everything Obama did.....shocking....

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Might not be a wise move to dump the Iran deal while this Korea stuff is going on. He should've tok a rain check on Iran.

Board footer