You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Best Moments Axl Rose 2001 - 2014 Guns N Roses

With love

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8T0w8cb04Gw

Thank you for your attention and I look forward to your comments

If you like share it!

esoterica
 Rep: 69 

esoterica wrote:

Cool video / compilation.

I mostly listened for the Ashba years when I ducked out.

I'd argue that Axl's best moments between 2001-2014 came in fall 2006. His performances were energetic, powerful, and consistent. It was his best work since the halcyon days.

Early 2006 and 2009 seem to be lauded for the same reasons, namely powerful screams, but I find them to be the musical equivalent of Axl wasting his chips early on in the hand.

I agree with you Wagszilla, 2006 and early 2009...amazing! and now????

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Good point about 2006. If we're taking a poll tho, I'm probably in the minority. To me, it all began in 2001 with the VMA's.  Regardless of how the performance seems now, back then I was going nuts. It was finally becoming real, even tho it took 5 years for the leaks & 6 or 7 till CD.  That's the moment my euphoria reached it's peak in the post UYI era.

But I guess this refers specifically to vocally.

Ragnar
 Rep: 8 

Ragnar wrote:

Axl peaked vocally in 2010 then he disappeared and fat Mickey took over.

Six years later Axl resurfaced again with AC/DC. Unfortunately, he went AWOL when DC tour wrapped up and fat Mickey reappeared again.

In 2016 Axl has done a great job in AC/DC.

I think before of the reunion with Slash and Duff, he should have thrown one CD LIVE ERA II (2001 - 2014) to close a cycle of NEW GUNS N ROSES. Exist very good moments in 2001 - 2014:
* Songs of Chinese Democracy Live,
* Lives Covers (Sailing, Motivation, Another Brick In The Wall, Objectify, The Seeker, Back In The U.S.S.R...)
* Songs of old Guns N Roses (Nightrain 2006, Buckethead solo Nightrain, It So Easy 2011 - 2012, Unplugged Live Sessions), etc.
* Guitar Solos (Buckethead, Fink, DJ Asbha, Bumblefoot, Fortus, etc.)

Later...this moment: Guns N' Roses Reunion.

Is my opinion. Exculpe me, my english is very bad.

Thanks!

Board footer