You are not logged in. Please register or login.

uchihasasuke
 Rep: 0 

Re: atlas shrugged leaked?

uchihasasuke wrote:

Do I have to call Mr. Meeseeks to solve this?

Hi, by the way, I have been following the forum for some years, sporadically, but without count. This is due to the fact that I do not know how to speak English and have to use the translator. It is not funny.

LocoComa
 Rep: 4 

LocoComa wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I can't believe in 2017 people are still caught up in the same game...

What a mad delusion
Living in that confusion
Frustration and doubt
Can you ever live without the game

uchihasasuke
 Rep: 0 

uchihasasuke wrote:

Assuming they actually have the songs and share them strictly. What are the requirements to be approved? Forum users, whether old or new, really like GN'R. Is not that enough for them? After all, there must be safe ways to do this.

What do you think?

Krissy
 Rep: -8 

Krissy wrote:
davegnfnr2k wrote:
Krissy wrote:
A Private Eye wrote:

Your masterplan made sense the first 5 times you posted it. If getting tracks was as easy as pm’ing a few people and asking for them do you not think we’d all have the entire vault by now?

I don't think anybody is trying enough to PM people outside of the circle group to get Atlas and The General for this forum today. Just because Bumblefoot does the solo doesn't mean Atlas is crap. It's still an Axl song. It's still Axl singing. That's what counts. And I want Atlas today. I want what gunsnfnroses has right now.

I have tried trust me lol

Everyone outside that forum, is claiming it's a hoax and did not leak.

If it did leak, then more people than just that forum would have it by now.

you've PM others that maynard claimed gave others Atlas and 2 minute General clip by PM? and they said they never got it? i think people on the outside are guessing it's bogus. what proof do outsiders have? the insiders claim it's a ballad with bumble. the most recent atlas leak. which means there's other atlas leaks. but this one is the most complete. this info sounds real and not fake to me. so this brings us back to what do we do in getting the new leaks?

LocoComa

LocoComa wrote:

Have to give it up to those fucktards, they sure do stick to their bullshit story.

Voodoochild
 Rep: 3 

Voodoochild wrote:

I can't even register there. I actually wanted to ask for a Crash Diet remix someone posted there long ago.

About the leaks: first, where would it come from and why would the songs end up just in their hands?

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I think, by now, had they had something it would have actually... leaked. Let's see how it plays out. Moments like this usually brings out people who have something who lurk and observe.

If you have something, hit me up and let me know what you want in return.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
Voodoochild wrote:

About the leaks: first, where would it come from and why would the songs end up just in their hands?

This.

LocoComa

LocoComa wrote:
Voodoochild wrote:

I can't even register there. I actually wanted to ask for a Crash Diet remix someone posted there long ago.

The only thing I could think of is Kaneda, since he was trying to talk about Atlas and The General on MyGNR for like two weeks now.

But I think it's pretty clear it's all bull by now.

Krissy
 Rep: -8 

Krissy wrote:

anybody know email contact for members of the circle group or twitter? or facebook? and anybody think of what kind of links they use for the leaks? how to retrieve them? i think the best way is through pm. pm everybody there and see what shakes out with atlas and general

Board footer