You are not logged in. Please register or login.

LocoComa
 Rep: 4 

Re: atlas shrugged leaked?

LocoComa wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Fill me in.. do we no think some have it and are scared to share it?

If they were so scared, they wouldn't be openly talking about sharing The General.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

No one has anything. It took a day for IRS to get out. When better leaked, everyone had it. Same for TWAT and Catcher. If it existed, we’d all have it by now.

Voodoochild
 Rep: 3 

Voodoochild wrote:

Yeah, it really would spread exponentially.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
misterID wrote:

I think it's a con. Why they'd blow up the reputation of their forum is odd.

I think as a play to get other songs.

Say you want silkworms. How do you get it? You go around talking about how you have Atlas. If everyone believes you have it then finally someone with Silkworms gives you their leak hoping to get yours back in return.

Isn't that, at least in part, one of the ways MSL got the original leaks back in the day?

PublicEnemy
 Rep: 1 

PublicEnemy wrote:

If these leaks are real then Atlas is a studio recording and The General is a cell phone recording

Krissy
 Rep: -8 

Krissy wrote:
PublicEnemy wrote:

If these leaks are real then Atlas is a studio recording and The General is a cell phone recording

If the leaks are real we gotta get our hands on them!

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
Krissy wrote:
PublicEnemy wrote:

If the leaks are real we gotta get our hands on them!

They're not.

Silence
 Rep: 0 

Silence wrote:

I have no idea if they really do have Atlas and The General cell phone recording, but I do know for a fact that The General cell phone recording exist.

If this is a hoax in order to get someone to leak or trade something like Silkworms then I think that plan is flawed. A hoarder is not going to come out of hiding to leak or trade something if they believe a song is already circulating between 20+ people. That's just not good business for a hoarder.

dave-gnfnr
 Rep: 16 

dave-gnfnr wrote:
monkeychow wrote:
misterID wrote:

I think it's a con. Why they'd blow up the reputation of their forum is odd.

I think as a play to get other songs.

Say you want silkworms. How do you get it? You go around talking about how you have Atlas. If everyone believes you have it then finally someone with Silkworms gives you their leak hoping to get yours back in return.

Isn't that, at least in part, one of the ways MSL got the original leaks back in the day?

MSL had a song that he traded with other traders. I think he had IRS because he happened to record the Eddie Trunk show that IRS was played.

The way he got most of his leaks was by telling that one hoarder he would buy him a new guitar for like 4 or 5 songs.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I forgot that!

Any hoarder need a new guitar?

Board footer