You are not logged in. Please register or login.

LocoComa
 Rep: 4 

Re: LEAKS THREAD

LocoComa wrote:
imsorry wrote:

there is no stereo version of omg and sw the original leak is one channel is the bumble gtrs and the other is the music like going down, there is a mixed version of it floating around for days maybe u can find them on a famous audio stream site called soundcloud.

Uh, that's not what Otto and Zombux have said.

imsorry wrote:

im 100% sure about that hahaha also the original leaks sounds bad those 2 are exactly like going down.

imsorry wrote:

https://soundcloud.com/gnr_remixes/guns-n-roses-silkworms-live-at-house-of-blues-las-vegas-nevada-01-01-2001

otto
 Rep: 83 

otto wrote:
imsorry wrote:

im 100% sure about that hahaha also the original leaks sounds bad those 2 are exactly like going down.

So you're 100% sure about what people that you don't talk to have or don't have in their hands?
interesting...

Keep on fighting the good fight!

undu
 Rep: 0 

undu wrote:
otto wrote:
imsorry wrote:

So you're 100% sure about what people that you don't talk to have or don't have in their hands?
interesting...

imsorry has the original tracks. I gave them to him so he can make a good remix. And this hob leak proves I was right wink

And no, I didn't have anything to do with the leak.

otto
 Rep: 83 

otto wrote:
undu wrote:
otto wrote:
imsorry wrote:

interesting...

imsorry has the original tracks. I gave them to him so he can make a good remix. And this hob leak proves I was right wink

the original tracks leaked last week?
Well.. better check your sources lol

undu

undu wrote:
otto wrote:
undu wrote:
otto wrote:

interesting...

the original tracks leaked last week?
Well.. better check your sources lol

Those weren't the original tracks. The originals had Bumble on one channel and the rest on the other, less compression and better quality. I gave imsorry the originals when the edited versions leaked. Anyway, I think the originals leaked today.

undu

undu wrote:

I'm very happy that everyone got to see hob. Really.

esoterica
 Rep: 69 

esoterica wrote:

I think this version of The Blues is just about perfection.

I really like the heavy bass and extra drums on There Was A Time but I miss Bucket's superlative solo.

I'll get to House of Blues later.

ApacheChief42

Someone please PM me 2001 version of The Blues, 2001 version of TWAT, and the new untampered Silkworms and OMG with the Bumblefoot track if they are in circulation.

Board footer