You are not logged in. Please register or login.

esoterica
 Rep: 69 

Re: LEAKS THREAD

esoterica wrote:

My God.

I'm jumping around on House of Blues but this is incredible.

It's such a shame this band didn't take the world by storm. Tobias even had a couple moments of cool shred.

otto
 Rep: 83 

otto wrote:
Wagszilla wrote:

I think this version of The Blues is just about perfection.

I really like the heavy bass and extra drums on There Was A Time but I miss Bucket's superlative solo.

I'll get to House of Blues later.

Only thing I'd change in The Blues is to mix the lead guitar a little better throughout the song.

vipicius
 Rep: 6 

vipicius wrote:

And the end?
http://rob8151.blogspot.com

Edit.
I found it now and found it interesting, but I knew I had seen very similar pictures and wondered if it was coincidence that he photographed the TV at the same time.
Well, according to a forum, it's fake and the photos are from photographer Robert John who recorded the show.

I know it's 2011, but when I saw it I thought there might be some connection.

otto
 Rep: 83 

otto wrote:
vipicius wrote:

And the end?
http://rob8151.blogspot.com

Edit.
I found it now and found it interesting, but I knew I had seen very similar pictures and wondered if it was coincidence that he photographed the TV at the same time.
Well, according to a forum, it's fake and the photos are from photographer Robert John who recorded the show.

I know it's 2011, but when I saw it I thought there might be some connection.

As far as I know, Robert John PHOTOGRAPHED the show, but he didn't record it.
It was a separate team. Also, after HOB 2002 (the other show we don't have and nothing ABSOLUTELY nothing has surfaced), prior do the 2002 tour, him and axl parted ways over the quality of the photos.

CSS 2.0
 Rep: 35 

CSS 2.0 wrote:

Pretty remarkable to finally see/hear the HOB pro-shot after all these years. I miss that band, and particularly that Axl.

It’s up on YouTube... for now.

I feel really lame for harping on about it but if there’s complete versions of Oh My God/Silkworms I’d very much like to hear them.

Voodoochild
 Rep: 3 

Voodoochild wrote:
CSS 2.0 wrote:

Pretty remarkable to finally see/hear the HOB pro-shot after all these years. I miss that band, and particularly that Axl.

It’s up on YouTube... for now.

Its gone already. I only managed to watch OMG, Riad (amazing!) and heard Silkworms.

I hope somebody upload the show again. Its too damn good to stay hidden after all these years.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

I literally cannot believe I’m watching it. The only thing more mythical than CD itself...

Vampiro
 Rep: 0 

Vampiro wrote:

Now HOB has leaked?? Good lord is somebody just unloading everything?? If somebody could guide me to this vid I would be thankful. Would love to hear The Blues from this time.

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

Okay, 1) what's going on? I log off for a day and all hell breaks loose. What's out there apart from Silkworms and OMG? And 2) can someone chuck me a PM?

Board footer