You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: Unseen footage Pro Shot - Saskatoon, SK, Ca 1993

Smoking Guns wrote:

Axl's piano solo before November Rain is beautiful.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
imsorry wrote:

really? my english is limited but "types" and "they" arent for single person...anyway no big deal at all, sorry for any inconvenience created.

I'm pretty sure Wags was talking about whatever fucking cocksucker (and I hope they get cancer) ended up getting YouTube to strike down all of the Saskatoon videos with Uzi Suicidal copyright claims.

He wasn't talking about you imsorry. We've always enjoyed your remixes and uploads.

dalethirsty
 Rep: 20 

dalethirsty wrote:
Axlin16 wrote:
imsorry wrote:

really? my english is limited but "types" and "they" arent for single person...anyway no big deal at all, sorry for any inconvenience created.

I'm pretty sure Wags was talking about whatever fucking cocksucker (and I hope they get cancer) ended up getting YouTube to strike down all of the Saskatoon videos with Uzi Suicidal copyright claims.

He wasn't talking about you imsorry. We've always enjoyed your remixes and uploads.

the rumor is that gn'r hired some dude to use the uzi suicidal llc name to take down copyrighted material, but the dude's account got hacked by warchild, who is now running rampant with it.

imsorry wrote:

np JR Ewing 9

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Regardless of who thinks a certain someone really is, do NOT post real names of Evo members under ANY circumstances. Everyone who hung in knows that you're all pretty much unbannable in my book this late in the game but I'll start flushing if I see it happen again.

lance

lance wrote:
kermit the Trump wrote:

Regardless of who thinks a certain someone really is, do NOT post real names of Evo members under ANY circumstances. Everyone who hung in knows that you're all pretty much unbannable in my book this late in the game but I'll start flushing if I see it happen again.

Yet he posted my info on here and you do nothing

lance

lance wrote:

I don’t post anymore because I don’t need people calling my job like he did

Yup that’s right he complains about doxxing but doxxed me

Hence why this is my first posts in a long time

I literally have quit the forums and don’t post anymore because of that bullshit

I just popped in to because of the recent news

And I’m now leaving again
But first I’m pointing out the double standards and bullshit of your post

lance

lance wrote:

Come on Mia,James lofton, Kermit the Trump

Tell me how that is right ?
My name is still on here and you do nothing

I honestly thought we were cool
I like gnrevo it’s a good site

Just tell me how you allow me to be doxxed on your site ??????

This is my last post

imsorry wrote:

Do u have 2 accounts here? i see...
First your nick and name are on youtube and U decided share your name under description u can write there anything u want not asking for name its public.
Second your job is taking down GN'R videos but u can leak tracks i see lol
Third just cuz u claim u had that proshot ure the only one who can have a clip in your channel lol 2
all the infos i gave here are public on youtube
so cut the bs kid.

Ok i get confused here Walker only had 1 account not 2 the rest is right for our President that Walker expend the whole day taking down youtube videos from saskatoon also he strikes me on youtube cuz i fixed the audio of the Puerto Rico proshot anyway i was just alert ppl of who he is a banned guy from everywhere the end.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
lance wrote:

I don’t post anymore because I don’t need people calling my job like he did

Yup that’s right he complains about doxxing but doxxed me

Hence why this is my first posts in a long time

I literally have quit the forums and don’t post anymore because of that bullshit

I just popped in to because of the recent news

And I’m now leaving again
But first I’m pointing out the double standards and bullshit of your post

lance wrote:

Come on Mia,James lofton, Kermit the Trump

Tell me how that is right ?
My name is still on here and you do nothing

I honestly thought we were cool
I like gnrevo it’s a good site

Just tell me how you allow me to be doxxed on your site ??????

This is my last post

I know we handled this in PMs but I have to address this for those reading this exchange.

There is no double standard and I certainly don't "allow" people to be doxxed. The incident you're referring to happened months ago and I wasn't even online during that specific exchange between the two of you. Yes it should've been removed and it has been.

I don't condone any of this stuff on an open forum. We've had similar incidents many years ago on these GNR communities and it causes all sorts of bullshit, some gets dragged out over years. I've dealt with my fair share of GNR forum drama(that's putting it lightly) and I don't like to see potential flare ups of drama. I stomp it in the cradle when possible.

Board footer