You are not logged in. Please register or login.

esoterica
 Rep: 69 

Re: Silkworms - General discussion and Rumors

esoterica wrote:

The same guy posted a 0kb Oh My God file on another forum so I'm gonna assume this is the other other forum's sort of activity.

otto
 Rep: 83 

otto wrote:

Yeah, he's trying to scam people with tracks that are already known to try and get something new.
Has been harassing me over PM.
If he doesn't show his hand I'll expose him as a liar.

AndreCC
 Rep: 0 

AndreCC wrote:

I seriously didn't want this thread to turn into this. I made it to ONLY discuss the song.

To who's in charge please lock the thread if you feel like it got out of hand.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

So much nonsense with this band.

Besides we've established you can't post links to people on this forum anymore after the saskatoon gig was requested then the link provided was reported by the user here who requested it and nothing was done about it.

zombux
 Rep: 36 

zombux wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

the saskatoon gig was requested then the link provided was reported by the user here who requested it and nothing was done about it.

that sounds great. do you know of some other GNR forum where are normal people and not this person? I'd like to move there.

LocoComa
 Rep: 4 

LocoComa wrote:
zombux wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

the saskatoon gig was requested then the link provided was reported by the user here who requested it and nothing was done about it.

that sounds great. do you know of some other GNR forum where are normal people and not this person? I'd like to move there.

GN'R forum with normal people? Why don't you just ask for a unicorn and a leprechaun's pot of gold while you're at it?

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Well I know a few people from here who won't be posting videos or links here ever again and will stick to private groups on facebook. So I guess that works.

zombux
 Rep: 36 

zombux wrote:

I smell strong bullshit, particularly with HOB 2001 Proshot, but still worth mentioning that someone is trying to offer the same stuff as last year (and the previous one, etc.) http://www.gunsnrosesbrasil.com/forum/v … 10#p443210
someone might tell him that Maddy 2001 has already leaked, btw smile

otto

otto wrote:
zombux wrote:

I smell strong bullshit, particularly with HOB 2001 Proshot, but still worth mentioning that someone is trying to offer the same stuff as last year (and the previous one, etc.) http://www.gunsnrosesbrasil.com/forum/v … 10#p443210
someone might tell him that Maddy 2001 has already leaked, btw smile

Fake.
It's someone who's been trying too hard to get unheard stuff. Thing is, people and infos leak from one forum to the other.
It's the same person who I've mentioned has been harassing me here over leaks but showed no proof when asked.
Always the same garbage speech of "I'll show you when I get home but then you send me first ok? I'm very reliable. You can trust me" bullshit.

otto

otto wrote:
otto wrote:

Yeah, he's trying to scam people with tracks that are already known to try and get something new.
Has been harassing me over PM.
If he doesn't show his hand I'll expose him as a liar.

This.

Username here is undu.
If moderation could do something, please do.
We really don't need this sort of bullshit here AGAIN (plus Walker).

Board footer