You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Re: Banned my IP by mistake

You banned my ip by mistake

Randall Flagg

Thanks Neemo!

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

*ahem*  "mistake" uhm, yeah.. it was a 'mistake' 16

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

How were you able to post this if banned? Not being snarky or anything, just curious.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
bigbri wrote:

How were you able to post this if banned? Not being snarky or anything, just curious.

You log in on another device or you can do some duping of IPs if you know enough about technology.

bigbri

bigbri wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
bigbri wrote:

You log in on another device or you can do some duping of IPs if you know enough about technology.

Of course that makes sense. I use my iphone but  i could just jump on my desktop if I had to.

Randall Flagg

bigbri wrote:

I have a few VPNs I utilize for security and work related stuff. I can make my IP appear to be from almost anywhere.

bigbri

bigbri wrote:

Yeah, that would come in handy.

Randall Flagg

This happened again. Got the message “if you support the president’s Actions, you must support mine.”  If I’m being banned that’s fine, I just don’t appreciate shadow banning. If you’re gonna do it, own it.

Did Mitch get made a mod? Did James approve this?

If this is the end, it’s been a pleasure interacting with everyone but “the two”, and I wish even them the best.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

I think mitch was banned...but i dont see ur username in there...unless u have same ip as mitch

Board footer