You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Dadud
 Rep: 14 

Re: Message to Beta/GNR Management

Dadud wrote:

Is there anything you can do to keep us from going into a silent era? I mean, you have a website, use it for news. Hell, post clips, or previews of the new songs if you could. I have a feeling if you go into a silent era again, you may loose most, if not all of our attention. The tension is high, we're waiting for some sort of announcement. just let it out. If the record deal isn't working out, take the Radiohead approach, and have the fans pay what they want. We need to hear new music this year. 

---------------------------------

Spread the message throughout the communities if you could. i really want them to read this.

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:

If only that actually had a chance of working.

Dadud

Dadud wrote:

Meh, who knows. Spread it anyways.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Dadud

Dadud wrote:

Im pretty sure it might work if we harass them enough. I'm sure they wont post clips of new songs, but im sure they'll keep us up to date on whats going on. Asking never hurts, unless you ask to be hurt.

the_real_jessica
 Rep: 22 

I am pretty sure you will get no reply if you don"t use the proper forms, you write this as you would to someone you've known for a long time and with whom you want to start an argument.

The Misses so and so, the please, the would you, could you, the if you did, ect ect..

Good manners, you know ?

This is a great message Dadud however seeing as they read the forums, they do know full well we want to be kept up on some updates or messages from them.

Maybe asking in this matter could make a difference....maybe not  sad

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:
DoubleTalkingJive wrote:

This is a great message Dadud however seeing as they read the forums, they do know full well we want to be kept up on some updates or messages from them.

and yet here we are crying ourselves to sleep every night hmm

Dadud

Dadud wrote:

Isn't anyone going to post this on other forums?

AtariLegend wrote:
Dadud wrote:

Isn't anyone going to post this on other forums?

You can sign up for HTGTH & MYGNR & post them your self, see how fast they get removed or locked.

Better yet, Chinese Democracy & New GNR, were they won't, but you may get laughed at.

Board footer