You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Re: I Feel 2008 Is the Year

Saikin wrote:

And i'm not being sarcastic one bit.

With Slash's recent interview about a possible GNR reunion for the hall of fame induction in 2010, i think he's going to be making a phone call shortly to try and find some common ground. 

I also feel that Axl has realized this, and i do feel CD has been handed in and negotiations are going on.  I think Axl is finally ready to release this thing.  Call it gut instinct.  I think Axl has realized that a possible induction is only 2 years away now.  He's got 2 years to release CD and do a possible tour/follow up to it.  I do believe that negotiations are going increadibly slow and it could be until fall or winter before we get this, but i do feel we will get this.

On a side note, i feel after STP's tour we will finally get No 6.  A tour would be best for them, so they can get back that famous chemistry they once had.  I would hope (if GNR ever want to record together again), that they would follow much the same road.

BrokenGlassNCigs
 Rep: 25 

2012 is the year Guns are eligible for induction.

Oh yeah and, I too feel this year is the year CD finally emerges (officially or leaked).

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

well depends soley on the label now i think....IF it's in the labels hands then Axl doesnt really have a say...Legally he owes them that album so IF its in their hands now then they can more than likely do whatever they want with it...the only leverage i can see that Axl has is the followup albums....if there are any...and maybe thats the hold up....a threat that he'll wait another 10 years to release the supposed disks 2 and 3

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

I find myself less and less interested in this album ever coming out.

I was really looking forward to it after the awesome shows in Australia that I saw last year, but I'm feeling a bit 'meh' about it all these days.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

I don't think we'll hear it officially or leaked. If it does leak though, I expect everything in one swoop, not the slow drips of the previous 2-3 years.

I'm not too tied into CD at the moment. Busy with all that school stuff, and musically I just got Black Light Burn's 'Cruel Melody' which I'm loving. Blind Melon has an album out in April... lots of potential NIN EPs and independent stuff, and I have a list of a dozen or so albums to check out when I get some cash.

There's no real burning desire for me to hear this album.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Leak this motherfucker now.

AtariLegend wrote:

...Of course it'll come out, whether it's this year or in are lifetime is another question.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Voodoochild
 Rep: 3 

Voodoochild wrote:

Doubt Axl is in hurry to release the album just because he looks forward for this HOF thing. And I don't think Slash has anything to do with this (I mean, Axl doesn't seem eager to a reunion at all).

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:
Voodoochild wrote:

Doubt Axl is in hurry to release the album just because he looks forward for this HOF thing. And I don't think Slash has anything to do with this (I mean, Axl doesn't seem eager to a reunion at all).

Axl doesn't seem to be interested in anything but playing GTA and buying luxury stuff. If he doesn't release his album this year, he should officially announce his retirement, and the stupid fans (whom he absolutely despize) wouldn't bother him or almighty Beta with stupid things like what's up with the album.

Board footer