You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Re: The Video Game Console Thread

Tommie wrote:

Holy Shit the UFC demo is fun as hell.  I've been playing it alot today, its only one match, but it definitely went from a rent to a definite buy.

Mike
 Rep: 13 

Mike wrote:

Dead Rising 2 trailer:

harmon420
 Rep: 20 

harmon420 wrote:
CrashDiet wrote:

Holy Shit the UFC demo is fun as hell.  I've been playing it alot today, its only one match, but it definitely went from a rent to a definite buy.

I have been playing the demo too. May 19th can't get here fast enough. This game is amazing.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

AtariLegend wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

Going to start a continuous play of "Breath Of Fire IV" soon, till I complete... cause I recently got my PSX emulator working.

On to "Chrono Trigger".

Rock Band: Pearl Jam was announced today by MTV Games and Harmonix.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
Handsome B. Wonderful wrote:

Rock Band: Pearl Jam was announced today by MTV Games and Harmonix.

I already have Ten on one of the games (RB I think).  I can live without the rest of their stuff.  I think Ten sold well and they expect the game to do so as well...I'm not so sure.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I need to start up a new game of Civilization IV. Some geek added a mod where you can play as Obama so I downloaded it. They also added more military(B-52, B-1, chemical weapons, larger carriers,etc.). If the AI thought I was dangerous before, they're in for a rough time when I have fleets of B-1s, subs that carry nukes and chemical weapons, and carriers that hold 8 F-16s each.

I love how realistic this game is(although it could use improvement). Once you gain naval and air superiority(which I always do), there isn't much they can do. One scenario I had every sea lane guarded, and while they were able to handle this, their economies started to go down the toilet. I then seized the Panama Canal from the Chinese, and it basically caused a world war because I immediately blockaded it and it was everyones last sea route.

AtariLegend wrote:
Mike wrote:

Dead Rising 2 trailer:

The original was the most frustrating 360 game I ever played..

AtariLegend wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

I need to start up a new game of Civilization IV.

What kind of graphics card does it require and does it require Vista?

Board footer