You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Re: The Video Game Console Thread

Gunslinger wrote:
A Private Eye wrote:

I got a PS3 for xmas, I'm going to get playing it tonight and I'm going to buy Assasins Creed next week.

Kicks major ass, you won't regret it.  I bought the PS3 for gaming but you'll love the Blu Ray movie capability.  It is amazing if you are using an HDMI to a HDTV.  Pick up a used copy of Motorstorm as well.  This game never gets old.  Get a copy of All Pro Football 2k8 as well, it's 20 bucks at Wal-Mart right now.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

finally got a replacement PS2...$99 @ walmart for the boxing week sale, now i can finish all my old games big_smile

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

I've been enjoying Call of Duty 4 on my Xbox 360 over the festive season and I must say it's fantastic, an essential purchase for any FPS fan. I'm also debating what other game to buy tommorow Assasins Creed, Orange Box or Guitar Hero 3

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

oh yeah,,, guitar hero, now that i got my PS2 back i dunno what system i should buy it for the wii or PS2...i only have one guitar for the PS2 so yeah...its a it of a conundrum for me but oi;ve played GH3 and i gotta say it kicks serious ass

AxlS i've heard some pretty mixed review on Ass-Ass-In's Creed so you might wanna rent it before buying...i dunno what the fuck orange box is so cant help ya 16

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:
Axl S wrote:

I've been enjoying Call of Duty 4 on my Xbox 360 over the festive season and I must say it's fantastic, an essential purchase for any FPS fan. I'm also debating what other game to buy tommorow Assasins Creed, Orange Box or Guitar Hero 3

I like Assassin's Creed but GH3 is a tough one to beat on any system...unless you wanna one up it and get Rock Band.  Don't know crap about Orange Box.

Axl S

Axl S wrote:

Well Rock Band isn't out here yet, Guitar Hero 3 was to expensive and both Assasins Creed and Orange Box were soldout so I got nothing sad

I might rent AC.

AtariLegend wrote:

I feel sorry for you guys, "Assasin's Creed", "Half Life 2", "Zelda", "Mario", "Halo 3", "Call of Duty 4"........

You guys need to get into "World Of Warcraft". It makes the wait for "Chinese Democracy" so much easier, seriously if Axl came out tonight and said he's been playing this for the past few years, and thats why we got no album, respect... 9

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

"Assasin's Creed"

I really need to play that. I bought it for my cousin for Christmas. I should borrow it.

Axl S

Axl S wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

I feel sorry for you guys, "Assasin's Creed", "Half Life 2", "Zelda", "Mario", "Halo 3", "Call of Duty 4"........

You guys need to get into "World Of Warcraft". It makes the wait for "Chinese Democracy" so much easier, seriously if Axl came out tonight and said he's been playing this for the past few years, and thats why we got no album, respect... 9

I tried man, didn't like it. It really just wasn't my thing.

AtariLegend wrote:
Axl S wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

I tried man, didn't like it. It really just wasn't my thing.

Really, what level did you get too...?

...And I was searching around, so -Jack- I presume this might interest you as much as it did me...

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/threa … 3930&sid=1

Board footer