You are not logged in. Please register or login.

atlashrugs
 Rep: -6 

Re: Rough Mixes Disc 1

atlashrugs wrote:

i think 2000 madagascar is better than 2008 madagascar. stronger outro. you can hear the movie quotes clearer too

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

Has anyone worked out what Axl's singing during the shouty bit of Perhaps?

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
elevendayempire wrote:

Are there any more links floating around? I had one sent my way but it was already down by the time I got back to my PC...

People have to jump on links quick. Internet is different now. Most people are on their phone and won't use up data for uploading.

They should be tossed on pirate Bay. It'll last forever.

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

James wrote:
elevendayempire wrote:

Are there any more links floating around? I had one sent my way but it was already down by the time I got back to my PC...

People have to jump on links quick. Internet is different now. Most people are on their phone and won't use up data for uploading.

They should be tossed on pirate Bay. It'll last forever.

Yup, my mistake! Found a copy now. Fascinating to listen to them; it's clear Axl had a complete album in 2000, but I do think it was missing the Buckethead special sauce. For all that I love Robin Finck, I think what Axl needed to do was have either just Bucket and Finck, or just Bucket and Fortus (assuming Huge didn't want to stick around). And either have Bucket replace all the Finck/May solos or have Bucket and Finck do double duty as co-lead/rhythm guitarists.

The album on Rough Mixes #1 is solid, but I'd sub out I.R.S. for Silkworms and include the Bucket solo on TWAT at the very least (and really, for all that I'm a Queen fan, Brian May has no place being on three of the songs on Axl's showcase-of-the-new-band album).

James

James wrote:

He should've just lobbied May to join at that point. If no movement happened on the lineup a year later, he may have went in that direction.

So many what ifs and alternate universes with this saga.

kyrie
 Rep: 0 

kyrie wrote:

I'm late to the party but would love a link

Revnine

Revnine wrote:

Can someone text me a link too please??

GnRMex2002

GnRMex2002 wrote:

Pm pretty please with the links

Charlie Finck

GnRMex2002 wrote:

Pm pretty please with the links

Can someone link me to leaks please!! Thank you!!

James

James wrote:

A bad ass album cover

u3dj0rl2ego31.png

Board footer