You are not logged in. Please register or login.

polluxlm
 Rep: 223 

Re: Tracks missing from the leaked CD's

polluxlm wrote:

Yes, but then where are all these superior songs. You would think they would be a priority for the stuff Slash and Duff worked on. The only songs I would call A-list from those are Hard School and the General. Stuff like Perhaps and Atlas feel more like b or c material. Scraping the bottom of the barrel type stuff.

The only outlier is Monsters.

AgesOfTheIce
 Rep: 10 

Re: Tracks missing from the leaked CD's

AgesOfTheIce wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

Yes, but then where are all these superior songs. You would think they would be a priority for the stuff Slash and Duff worked on. The only songs I would call A-list from those are Hard School and the General. Stuff like Perhaps and Atlas feel more like b or c material. Scraping the bottom of the barrel type stuff.

The only outlier is Monsters.

I'd switch out The General for Nothin, but other than that I agree. It's been clear for a while that the dream of dozens of amazing unreleased songs just isn't reality.

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB