You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Beta Mentions the Copy Right Takedowns via Instragram

AtariLegend wrote:

She commented on a fans instragram and basically said they have nothing to do with it and don't know who it is... but it isn't a fan. Also suggested they're not a fond of copy righted material. That's the gist, what has followed since predicatably on the forums is an onslaught of people claiming beta killed gnr.

I'm sure someone else can copy and paste the screenshots below.

Lomax wrote:

No she didn't.
This current era of GNR is majorly exciting.
Slash and Duff back in the fold. A mixture of Chinese and pre-Chinese material played by probably the best incarnation of the band (musically) that we've seen in years.
The entire 2000 intentions vault appearing online.

GNR rehearsing an unheard CD era song and Slash openly discussing the recording of a new GNR album.

We are at peak GNR right now.

Vincevega06
 Rep: 0 

Vincevega06 wrote:

IMO, I think these are happening because they have a team of lawyer’s that axl pays to watch money lost and monies acquired. If they say mister Rose you are losing x amount of dollars a year and he says why and they say YouTube and he says what the fuck is a YouTube, and then the take downs happen. It’s a business move that is all, if your not making money your losing it in his mind

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:
Lomax wrote:

No she didn't.
Slash and Duff back in the fold. A mixture of Chinese and pre-Chinese material played by probably the best incarnation of the band (musically) that we've seen in years.

GNR rehearsing an unheard CD era song and Slash openly discussing the recording of a new GNR album.

You may find it exciting, but having all this great video footage from over the years, (most of which isn’t copyright) being removed from history is a dumb fuck move.

And if management would stop holding fans in contempt and actually do something about it instead, that’d be great too.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

The irony in this is that GN’R actually posted asking fans to share their live footage for them to compile for the end of the NITL tour, but that very footage is reported and taken down.

It’s so fucking stupid.

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:

I've never seen a band or management so antagonistic toward their fans like Team Brazil and GNR.  Do they realize that some of these fans they've pissed off go to multiple shows plus buy (overpriced) merchandise there?

LocoComa
 Rep: 4 

LocoComa wrote:
Lomax wrote:

No she didn't.

I didn't know we traveled back to 1988...

jimmythegent
 Rep: 30 

jimmythegent wrote:
Lomax wrote:

No she didn't.

I agree for the most part. It's not quite 1989 but things are a lot more exciting than they could be. Never thought GN'R would ever manage to claw their way back to the top, but they've managed to do it with aplomb.

sp1at
 Rep: 43 

sp1at wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

She commented on a fans instragram and basically said they have nothing to do with it and don't know who it is... but it isn't a fan. Also suggested they're not a fond of copy righted material. That's the gist, what has followed since predicatably on the forums is an onslaught of people claiming beta killed gnr.

I'm sure someone else can copy and paste the screenshots below.

The record company own the songs, I would have thought, they tell the Phonographic Industry people who then remove the songs under the DMCA act, or whatever it is.

I doubt it's Axl's management

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I believe Beta. We all know who's doing it and it's not the band.

Board footer