You are not logged in. Please register or login.

wasted
 Rep: 4 

Re: Drinkin’ with Wasted

wasted wrote:

Had the flu so not drinking. But I’m back. 6 cans of heavy. Still kind of feel terrible but I will endure. Duty before honor or something like that.

wasted

wasted wrote:

You always feel better after 6 x IPAs and 2 doner wraps. Watched Once Upon a Time in Hollywood and now The Irishman. I love it when a plan comes together.

Declan94
 Rep: -8 

Declan94 wrote:
wasted wrote:

You always feel better after 6 x IPAs and 2 doner wraps. Watched Once Upon a Time in Hollywood and now The Irishman. I love it when a plan comes together.

you need to go to some AA meetings get some help

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Don't tell people to go to rehab/AA.

If someone wants to open up about alcohol/drug use here, they don't need Nancy Reagan's input. I'm sure they can get that advice from anyone in their private life.

While I don't really drink anymore, I do occasionally buy a can or two of apple cider at the corner liquor store. A couple weeks ago I bought a 4 pack of watermelon wine coolers.

James

James wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Cousin It?

No... definitely not.

Wasted is/was a long time mygnr member...goes back to when Moses wore short pants.

Cousin It had to be a HTGTH regular back in those days.

wasted

wasted wrote:
Declan94 wrote:
wasted wrote:

you need to go to some AA meetings get some help

I been to rehab many times but absolutely never again. Drinking is way better than anything else in life.

I was hungover but I ordered 6 x 6.3% Honey Gold. Back on top. I played FIFA for 4 hours. I should run for president.

wasted

wasted wrote:
James wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Cousin It?

No... definitely not.

Wasted is/was a long time mygnr member...goes back to when Moses wore short pants.

Cousin It had to be a HTGTH regular back in those days.

I’ve always felt like the 17th member of GNR, like Moses I part the seas of booze to find the truth.

wasted

wasted wrote:

Nobody drinks? That’s what wrong wit dis country.

1.6 liter 5.2% Imported Pilsner. $2. Cheap sunday.

wasted

wasted wrote:
James wrote:

Don't tell people to go to rehab/AA.

If someone wants to open up about alcohol/drug use here, they don't need Nancy Reagan's input. I'm sure they can get that advice from anyone in their private life.

While I don't really drink anymore, I do occasionally buy a can or two of apple cider at the corner liquor store. A couple weeks ago I bought a 4 pack of watermelon wine coolers.

Have you been to AA though? Utter losers. Spin the wheel bitches!
All the best albums are made on drugs and alcohol. Ranted I never made a record, but drinking watermelon wine coolers in Harlem is close to the next best thing. I will call you when I’m ready.

James

James wrote:

Never went to AA or NA. I'm not that crazy. Meet the wrong (right) person and you'll relapse during a coffee break.... especially if it's a woman.

I did get on Suboxone years ago. I relapsed during my cancer scare in 2016. Now I juggle both Suboxone and Oxy.

I'll be an addict til I run out of road.

Board footer