You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: THE BATMAN

misterID wrote:

the-batman-camera-test-robert-pattinson-1.png

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

I like the red vibe, changes it up. Hope it is a bit of a theme throughout the movie. Would be a cool concept if each film of the trilogy adopted a diff color (red, purple, yellow etc)

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Looks like netflix daredevil. I believe the red is just a filter effect. Theres black and white versions on this video that are 10 times better.

I'm torn.. if it's his 2nd year as batman as rumored then I think this could work well. One thing I do love is the theme music. The new Bat score seems it will be top notch.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Who is it, and why's it his '2nd year' as batman?   (or are you saying the movie picks up in his 2nd year, skipping the whole introduction storyline)

misterID

misterID wrote:

Yeah, they skip the origin and start with him as Batman already, which is pretty smart.

Colin Farrell as Penguin is pretty interesting, too.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

That is smart, as we really dont need to see an incarnation again.

misterID

misterID wrote:

The batmobile is a friggin muscle car.
ESSHpVRXUAAzJlC?format=jpg&name=small

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

misterID wrote:

The batmobile is a friggin muscle car.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ESSHpVRXUAA … name=small

I loved the Nolan triolgy, but Batman using a "Wayne" tactical vehicle kind of gave his hand away to anyone in the industry.  "Doesn't Batman's car look identical to the prototype Wayne Industries pitched us several years ago?  We should look into their inventory control for clues."

If this story is about a young batman just starting out, it makes sense he'd have something accessible, like this Challenger, that's he's armored up with his fortunes.  Tactical vehicles with explosives is something that would jump to priority #1 on the ATF's radar.  A challenger makes it much more believable.

misterID

misterID wrote:

Yeah, I dig it.

misterID

misterID wrote:

BB10MOGT.img?h=406&w=624&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f

Board footer