You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: WTF is happening to this place?

Over the past few weeks this place has went really quiet, quieter than ever. but the only posts i see are bots, why has no one got rid of these bots? surely this place is showing a sign of the times and an update needs to happen!

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

Blame the band.

Sky Dog wrote:

Blame Canada! axl

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

You join a message board in 2020 for a band that has released 1 album since 1993, and ask why this place is dead??

Dude, check out the tens of thousands of posts we made & discussions we've had over the past 13 years.  This place rocked during CD & its early tour, then faded but got a pretty solid second life with the reunion years. A small bump in the fall with the leaks. A few posts about the tour & Miami. Now, yeah, its gonna go down. Not much to discuss anymore. The 'reunion tour' is 4 years old already.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:

Blame Canada! axl

Now now...i try to delete them when i see them

Sometimes i dont log on everyday

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

-Jack- wrote:

RIP GNRevolution!!! yikes.

Jk. I still lurk. When the band actually... does something... I'm sure we'll light up again.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

You join a message board in 2020 for a band that has released 1 album since 1993, and ask why this place is dead??

Dude, check out the tens of thousands of posts we made & discussions we've had over the past 13 years.  This place rocked during CD & its early tour, then faded but got a pretty solid second life with the reunion years. A small bump in the fall with the leaks. A few posts about the tour & Miami. Now, yeah, its gonna go down. Not much to discuss anymore. The 'reunion tour' is 4 years old already.

I still believe there are many albums in Axls poop closet set to release soon

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

There's a rumor you leaked the 4 CD's in an effort to get back into this board. Any truth?  The timing of it versus your dismissal was highly suspect.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

There's a rumor you leaked the 4 CD's in an effort to get back into this board. Any truth?  The timing of it versus your dismissal was highly suspect.

I'm not at liberty to discuss.

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

I mean, there's not much to talk about at the moment, is there? New album's in a holding pattern, assuming it's happening, the tour hasn't started yet...

Board footer