You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 130 

Re: Covid 19

Axl S wrote:
James wrote:

Notice how only one side of them is painted as anti-science. I also get a chuckle out of how the side that believes women have penises calls the other side anti-science.

There's a lot of research on gender identity and trasgenderism. It's backed up. Here's a post from Harvard detailing multiple peer reviewed studies on the topic.

https://sitn.hms.harvard.edu/flash/2016 … -identity/

Just because you refuse to acknowledge/decide to hate on people over doesn't mean you can label it anti-science, you're wrong, the hard science about it exists - you choose not to listen.


The antivax stuff exists because there are sadly a lot stupid people who also have a very understandable mistrust of government institutions. For decades now politicians from both sides have eroded public trust. The internet then allows this shit to spread at lightspeed.

You’re completely misrepresenting his argument, and countering it with evidence gender dysphoria is real. I don’t know too many people who deny that gender dysphoria aka transgenderism is very real and in the DSM-5. It has to be, because most of the people afflicted with it are unable to function successfully in society and are dependent on it being qualified as a mental illness to undergo hormone therapy and sexual reassignment surgery to receive government assistance or complete payment to afford the treatment.

If James or other were advocating (they’re not) that people afflicted by and treated for gender dysphoria should be harmed, or embarrassed, I’d stand with you in denouncing that notion.

The science tells us that humans are a sexually dimorphic species, meaning we’re either XX or XY chromosomal paired which has a direct correlation to being male/a man or female/a woman. There isn’t anything in between or outside of that dichotomy. Genetic mutations in the 1/1000000 range don’t create a new gender or sex anymore than dwarfism or albinism creates a new race of humanity.

“Transgenderism” as it’s used in common vernacular is undefined. It’s not something there’s an objective and quantifiable standard one needs to meet to fall under is umbrella. It encompasses men who want to mate and groom themselves as men, but feel they’re “different”. It includes women who want to dress like men, but biologically procreate like a female. And it includes every conceivable arbitrary and unqualified distinction one can consider. All in the name of finding a label that makes them special and deserving of privileged consideration. It has no direct connection to Gender Dysphoria, which has a long list of objective criteria to meet and diagnosis by a physician. It’s not something you can self declare and change by the minute.

What you or no one else can do is provide a definition and quantifiable statements to differentiate between male and female in the common vernacular of gender that tries to make it distinct from sex. In fact, all of your gender norms are directly associated with biological sex, further demonstrating the intellectual unimportance and consideration of evaluating the concept of “gender” using the scientific method. If it can’t even be defined, it sure as hell can’t be studied under the scientific method.  So unless you have a link to a Harvard site that defines gender to an objective standard, you’re really just talking philosophy and the aether. And if that’s the case, you certainly shouldn’t condemn those as bigots who are unable to accept on faith alone there exists this different spectrum of gender that they must adhere to and accept blindly. Cause there sure as shit isn’t anything scientific about that position. It’s the exact opposite - a faith based devotion in direct contrast to observable reality.

Women don’t have penises, because a penis is the biological organ of a man, and someone who we’ve labeled a male throughout every written language in human history until the past 5 years or so.

The transgender crowd wants to berate society into thinking two men with duck dynasty beards and a back as hairy as mine can have heterosexual sex with one another. If you have a Harvard study that attempts to qualify that, please provide it. But as the conversation occurs in society and across legal battles across the nation, the concept of transgender identity/rights and gender dysphoria has become lost in favor of tampons in Harvard’s men’s bathrooms, because “men have periods too.”  They don’t, and there’s nothing intellectual or researched in believing or finding a way to twist the English language to make it appear truthful.


https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct- … story.html

James
 Rep: 644 

Re: Covid 19

James wrote:
misterID wrote:

Dude, they're replacing the term mother with birthing people. The hard science is that there are medical issues trans women have that women don't, and vice versa. Hard since isn't about cosplay. Switching from one gender to another by just dressing that way is not scientific or genetic. Woke science has nothing to say on detransitioning, which is a group of trans people who are mercilessly bullied by the trans community, and who's entire existence is denied. Sorry, these are just academics who want to be cool.

I'll call them whatever they want, but if you have a penis, you're not a woman. I love how the media and woke science were attacking women who complained of the trans woman at that spa walking around exposing their penis at them, including a child, that they were transphobes. Turns out the person was a sex offender. Being gender fluid is not scientific, it's a lifestyle.

Yeah the language is dystopic.

Birthing parent

Menstruators




One example I forgot to mention in my post above are the men who will take their titty Skittles and after their wives give birth, they breastfeed the baby....and admit they get off on it.


I'm not playing along with it.

James
 Rep: 644 

Re: Covid 19

James wrote:

ou’re completely misrepresenting his argument, and countering it with evidence gender dysphoria is real. I don’t know too many people who deny that gender dysphoria aka transgenderism is very real

Yep. Trans is a real thing....how it used to be.

Today's trans or what they're trying to pass off as trans most certainly isn't.

Neemo
 Rep: 483 

Re: Covid 19

Neemo wrote:

Wait...the Pfizer vaccine turns u transgender?

Lol...just a weird direction for the COVID-19 convo to turn big_smile

mitchejw
 Rep: 128 

Re: Covid 19

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:
slashsfro wrote:

There is no reason to be anti-vax.  I suspect some of the states are going to be  doing the vaccine passport thing as well.  My state will require vaccine proof for in person dining in a few weeks.

I disagree on Trump.  At least on the vaccine argument, if it had come out after he had won.  There would be not as much rancor as you would think on the left.

Look the GOP is mainly anti-science (see the current attempts at using that livestock dewormer as a cure).  As long as the vaccine was supported by the science, most of the leftists/progressives would have taken it.

Remember, it was the left that started the whole anti-vaxx stuff with "don't trust Trump" that he was pushing it too fast, and they weren't going to take "his" vaccine. The left has been anti-vaxx for years over autism beliefs.

And the livestock thing is an actual medicine called Ivermectin that's prescribed by doctors, which could be effective for covid but no studies have been made that say conclusively, though it *is* being prescribed by some doctors for covid. People are just taking a version sold over the counter for horses because it's cheaper and you don't need a prescription. That's a really bad idea, but it's not just a de-wormer of horse medicine, it's a real medicine. When it's mentioned that people are taking it, a lot of times it's prescribed to them, like Joe Rogan. The media are spinning it to cast Rogan in a bad light. The left is also casting doubt on the effectiveness of Monoclonal because Republicans are pushing it, which is incredibly irresponsible.

Oh my god…this post is embarrassingly full of shit. And an endorsement of horse de-wormer?

The left blamed vaccines for autism? Good lord

mitchejw
 Rep: 128 

Re: Covid 19

mitchejw wrote:
Neemo wrote:

Wait...the Pfizer vaccine turns u transgender?

Lol...just a weird direction for the COVID-19 convo to turn big_smile

You’ll find out very quickly that this is what it all comes down to in these 2,000 word essays

misterID
 Rep: 469 

Re: Covid 19

misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:
slashsfro wrote:

There is no reason to be anti-vax.  I suspect some of the states are going to be  doing the vaccine passport thing as well.  My state will require vaccine proof for in person dining in a few weeks.

I disagree on Trump.  At least on the vaccine argument, if it had come out after he had won.  There would be not as much rancor as you would think on the left.

Look the GOP is mainly anti-science (see the current attempts at using that livestock dewormer as a cure).  As long as the vaccine was supported by the science, most of the leftists/progressives would have taken it.

Remember, it was the left that started the whole anti-vaxx stuff with "don't trust Trump" that he was pushing it too fast, and they weren't going to take "his" vaccine. The left has been anti-vaxx for years over autism beliefs.

And the livestock thing is an actual medicine called Ivermectin that's prescribed by doctors, which could be effective for covid but no studies have been made that say conclusively, though it *is* being prescribed by some doctors for covid. People are just taking a version sold over the counter for horses because it's cheaper and you don't need a prescription. That's a really bad idea, but it's not just a de-wormer of horse medicine, it's a real medicine. When it's mentioned that people are taking it, a lot of times it's prescribed to them, like Joe Rogan. The media are spinning it to cast Rogan in a bad light. The left is also casting doubt on the effectiveness of Monoclonal because Republicans are pushing it, which is incredibly irresponsible.

Oh my god…this post is embarrassingly full of shit. And an endorsement of horse de-wormer?

The left blamed vaccines for autism? Good lord

You have no idea what you're talking about. All of what you said is either incredibly uninformed or just totally disingenuous.

James
 Rep: 644 

Re: Covid 19

James wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:
slashsfro wrote:

There is no reason to be anti-vax.  I suspect some of the states are going to be  doing the vaccine passport thing as well.  My state will require vaccine proof for in person dining in a few weeks.

I disagree on Trump.  At least on the vaccine argument, if it had come out after he had won.  There would be not as much rancor as you would think on the left.

Look the GOP is mainly anti-science (see the current attempts at using that livestock dewormer as a cure).  As long as the vaccine was supported by the science, most of the leftists/progressives would have taken it.

Remember, it was the left that started the whole anti-vaxx stuff with "don't trust Trump" that he was pushing it too fast, and they weren't going to take "his" vaccine. The left has been anti-vaxx for years over autism beliefs.

And the livestock thing is an actual medicine called Ivermectin that's prescribed by doctors, which could be effective for covid but no studies have been made that say conclusively, though it *is* being prescribed by some doctors for covid. People are just taking a version sold over the counter for horses because it's cheaper and you don't need a prescription. That's a really bad idea, but it's not just a de-wormer of horse medicine, it's a real medicine. When it's mentioned that people are taking it, a lot of times it's prescribed to them, like Joe Rogan. The media are spinning it to cast Rogan in a bad light. The left is also casting doubt on the effectiveness of Monoclonal because Republicans are pushing it, which is incredibly irresponsible.

Oh my god…this post is embarrassingly full of shit. And an endorsement of horse de-wormer?

The left blamed vaccines for autism? Good lord

Did you not pay any attention to the anti vax movement until Covid?

You probably thought conspiracy theory communities have always been dominated by Trumpers....even though the 9/11 truth movement in the 2000s was a conspiracy dominated by liberals.

misterID
 Rep: 469 

Re: Covid 19

misterID wrote:

I doubt he even read my post because I made the distinction between Ivermectin that's prescribed by doctors and "horse de-wormer" and that some doctors were prescribing it for Covid. Apparently he misinterpreted my "it's a really bad idea" to take it for an endorsement. 14

How does anyone not know progressives were pushing the autism belief? One of the biggest is a Kennedy. Rich progressive moms were so anti vaxx at one point they were having homeless people suck lollipops, then they gave them to their kids to build up their immunity.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 130 

Re: Covid 19

misterID wrote:

I doubt he even read my post because I made the distinction between Ivermectin that's prescribed by doctors and "horse de-wormer" and that some doctors were prescribing it for Covid. Apparently he misinterpreted my "it's a really bad idea" to take it for an endorsement. 14

How does anyone not know progressives were pushing the autism belief? One of the biggest is a Kennedy. Rich progressive moms were so anti vaxx at one point they were having homeless people suck lollipops, then they gave them to their kids to build up their immunity.


Yea, it was entirely advocated by Berkley types and the West Coast.  Not exactly a bastion of conservatism.  Jenny McCarthy and Oprah are known for their staunch support of Republicans.

This nonsense where kids are being used as an excuse for Mask fanaticism is a whole new low.  You can pick any major American city, and more black kids have been killed this year from gang violence than children in the entire state from COVID for the entirety of the disease, and we're forcing 8 yearolds to wear masks, greatly harming their socialization and education.  Anyone who knows anything about child hood development knows how important facial expressions are, but Mask Nazis wants children covered 24/7, despite the fact more kids died from the flu in 2019 alone than the totality of COVID.  It's just a disingenuous risk assessment in complete conflict with everything else they say and preach.

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB