You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 132 

Re: Covid 19

-Jack- wrote:

The truckers in Canada didn't get the memo that COVID is over? What are they protesting?

Hey man, if you don’t recognize the danger these truckers pose as on par with WW1 and WW2, you’re a Nazi sympathizer. Trudeau absolutely isn’t an authoritarian by declaring himself emergency powers 2 years into this. Left wing political violence can occur unimpeded by fire bombing court houses, police stations, and taking over neighborhoods and declaring yourself independent. They can even block major interstates and roads. But the minute your stated reasons go against the progressive ideology, we need to call in the military and police force to use violence or threats of violence.

mitchejw
 Rep: 129 

mitchejw wrote:
James wrote:

This chapter is ending. Almost the entire world is ditching the various restrictions. No mask requirements, no vaccine mandates, and Johnson and Johnson has shitcanned their vaccine.

Even Fauci said a couple days ago it's wrapping up.

Of course you're still going to be at risk. It's just not going to be in the news constantly. They're already doing it. I channel surfed the news yesterday and they didn't talk about it at all.

I gotta laugh at this one.

https://preview.redd.it/7b1qwldzflh81.j … d13b88a477

That’s pretty accurate.

mitchejw
 Rep: 129 

mitchejw wrote:

I remember idiots at the the beginning of all this making masks out of shitty t shirts they got for free….you know….those shirts that have 15 advertisements on the back?

N95 masks are worn during surgery which should tell you something. You’re more at risk from infection than from the actual procedure in most cases.

I’m still inclined to appreciate the cartoon James posted. A big part of all of this was being told by other people how much they loved America but hated doing anything for it that might benefit anyone else.

The lesson i learned during the trump era is that if anyone tries to tell me how to be patriotic….like said guy in the cartoon, i know they’re full of shit.

To have people tell you who you’ve known for 25 years that if you don’t support trump you’re un American. To have veterans tell you that you don’t deserve to vote bc you didn’t serve….

Finally, to be told I’m not American bc i wore i mask, cloth or not, i was still doing it for the love of my country.

Board footer