You are not logged in. Please register or login.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

Re: The new and God willing improved politics thread

buzzsaw wrote:
misterID wrote:

You don't run from a cop, and you definitely don't ignore their warnings and reach into a vehicle.

What?  Since when?

While we're on the subject, someone (or some group) is going to come along and nip these riots in the bud.  The rioters better hope it's the cops or the military because the results are going to be much worse if it isn't.  People are genuinely sick of this shit.

mitchejw
 Rep: 128 

Re: The new and God willing improved politics thread

mitchejw wrote:

Seems like more shrugging around here. Do cops do anything other than harass people?

I’m still waiting for the first time a cop does anything positive that directly impacts my life.

Probably die waiting.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

Re: The new and God willing improved politics thread

buzzsaw wrote:

Same old bullshit from mitch.

misterID
 Rep: 470 

Re: The new and God willing improved politics thread

misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Seems like more shrugging around here. Do cops do anything other than harass people?

I’m still waiting for the first time a cop does anything positive that directly impacts my life.

Probably die waiting.

What a dumb thing to say.

Rocky
 Rep: -7 

Re: The new and God willing improved politics thread

Rocky wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Seems like more shrugging around here. Do cops do anything other than harass people?

I’m still waiting for the first time a cop does anything positive that directly impacts my life.

Probably die waiting.

Didn’t you post about one helping you change your tire on a busy interstate a few months ago?  That was after you came here looking for validation in your fear cops shoot infants on the side of the road, but the world isn’t responsible for your irrational fears. I guess changing your tire wasn’t good enough, he should have bought you lunch too.

Edit:

Yep, here's the post:

http://www.gnrevolution.com/viewtopic.p … 71#p328671

mitchejw wrote:

I felt it today...for no reason...

I was pulled over on a Michigan interstate with my black wife and my mixed children....flat tire...routine shit...

and here comes a state highway patrol...I was legit afraid...

Two guys were respectful...helpful...and quite frankly amazing...

but for one second...I think I felt it...

mitchejw
 Rep: 128 

Re: The new and God willing improved politics thread

mitchejw wrote:
Rocky wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Seems like more shrugging around here. Do cops do anything other than harass people?

I’m still waiting for the first time a cop does anything positive that directly impacts my life.

Probably die waiting.

Didn’t you post about one helping you change your tire on a busy interstate a few months ago?  That was after you came here looking for validation in your fear cops shoot infants on the side of the road, but the world isn’t responsible for your irrational fears. I guess changing your tire wasn’t good enough, he should have bought you lunch too.

Edit:

Yep, here's the post:

http://www.gnrevolution.com/viewtopic.p … 71#p328671

mitchejw wrote:

I felt it today...for no reason...

I was pulled over on a Michigan interstate with my black wife and my mixed children....flat tire...routine shit...

and here comes a state highway patrol...I was legit afraid...

Two guys were respectful...helpful...and quite frankly amazing...

but for one second...I think I felt it...

They didn’t change my tire. Yes they were nice but they didn’t do anything to help.

I can’t tell you how many times i had my hands on the hood of a police car because i lived in a poor neighborhood. No other reason than that.

mitchejw
 Rep: 128 

Re: The new and God willing improved politics thread

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Same old bullshit from mitch.

You always side with police. No matter what.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: The new and God willing improved politics thread

PaSnow wrote:

I heard that town doesn't use body cameras. Relying on dashboard cam, interviews, and possibly cellphone footage. Might be a while but really should have some preliminary insight by Friday imho.

mitchejw
 Rep: 128 

Re: The new and God willing improved politics thread

mitchejw wrote:

The RNC rolls out in random, sporadic and directionless fashion. This is just the style his supporters love, I guess...

As Trump finds new ways to insult those who disagree with him and those who don't support him, one has to wonder what the point of this convention really is...it's not as though we haven't heard Trump insult others before. In fact, it's all something we've slowly grown to tolerate over the years. Americans simply no longer crave the civility. They want a leader who 'tells it like it is,' which apparently means insults and name calling. At least from the president though...no one else should ever engage in this type of behavior. Just Donald...who will likely scurry off for another weekend of golf when the whole thing is done, anyway.

I've watched a few snipets of the convention and it really feels like something that belongs on QVC. Even more than the DNC (didn't know how it was possible), the RNC shows what a waste of time all of this is...people aren't swayed by this crap. From the poor man's country club, gun-wielding couple to Donald Trump speaking every night (because once is never enough for him) the whole thing should have a 900 number at the bottom where you can call in and get all your cool Trump gear!

I will give them credit for one thing though...the theme. The theme is to suck up to Donald Trump with every breath.

This president of half the country while the other half rages.

mitchejw
 Rep: 128 

Re: The new and God willing improved politics thread

mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

I heard that town doesn't use body cameras. Relying on dashboard cam, interviews, and possibly cellphone footage. Might be a while but really should have some preliminary insight by Friday imho.

The officer is trying to claim that the man said explicitly that he was going to his car to get a gun....so case closed right? The union bails him out now and there's really nothing to investigate is there?

Sure...there will be a dog and pony show investigation...perhaps they can get Sheriff Clarke to do a cameo in this reality tv show scene.

11

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB