You are not logged in. Please register or login.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

Re: The new and God willing improved politics thread

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Someone who takes a very different perspective easy is starting shit? Irish is right, and I’ll take it one step further. You people will not be happy until this place is an echo chamber for one dimensional believes.

You were the one that insults. You are the one.

Nope, I tell you haw you are behaving.  I treat you the way you beg to be treated.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

Re: The new and God willing improved politics thread

buzzsaw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
Rocky wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

His very first post in this thread was an insult and no one did anything about it!


So can you defend you claim that got you called stupid, or are you going to ignore it so you can create more drama.  Please support evidence of your post, or just stop posting.  You're the poster who celebrated COVID-19.  You're the poster that claims to be an authority on race relations.  Please defend your claim that white supremacists are behind the riots, or just admit you're wrong.  Looking to PaSnow, who still pushes Russian Conspiracy theories, as a defender isn't helping your case.  James can read.  He can see your posts, others replying to it, and you doing exactly what you're doing here - ignoring your own posts and crying for someone to bail you out so you're not perceived as stupid, ignorant or uninformed.  For the last time, support your claim that started all of this, or just don't start the drama.  Either you're intelligent or you're not.  Either you're hear to cause drama, or you want to participate in a discussion.  So far you haven't been willing to justify or evidence your good faith argument.  I'm giving you an opportunity to prove all the mean people wrong.  Are you able to support your claim, or will you admit you're wrong?

Ok Flagg.


Haha, burn! 

Who's Wagzilla btw, is that you, or is that Buzzsaw's alias profile too?


burn.

Reported. Nice contributions guys. Called to the table, now you want the thread closed.  Classic

mitchejw
 Rep: 129 

Re: The new and God willing improved politics thread

mitchejw wrote:
Rocky wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Rocky wrote:

So can you defend you claim that got you called stupid, or are you going to ignore it so you can create more drama.  Please support evidence of your post, or just stop posting.  You're the poster who celebrated COVID-19.  You're the poster that claims to be an authority on race relations.  Please defend your claim that white supremacists are behind the riots, or just admit you're wrong.  Looking to PaSnow, who still pushes Russian Conspiracy theories, as a defender isn't helping your case.  James can read.  He can see your posts, others replying to it, and you doing exactly what you're doing here - ignoring your own posts and crying for someone to bail you out so you're not perceived as stupid, ignorant or uninformed.  For the last time, support your claim that started all of this, or just don't start the drama.  Either you're intelligent or you're not.  Either you're hear to cause drama, or you want to participate in a discussion.  So far you haven't been willing to justify or evidence your good faith argument.  I'm giving you an opportunity to prove all the mean people wrong.  Are you able to support your claim, or will you admit you're wrong?

It took me two second to find one of dozens of articles.

But you know what you’re gonna do now? We’re going to blast main stream media or reject my source or twist the meaning of the article to somehow mean it was all lies.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/far … 00137.html

There are so many more articles like this and if you haven’t found them by now then you are to blame, not me.


That's not what I asked.  How many of these riots are instigated by White Supremacy.  I specifically made mention of the major cities that have been in the news where the most violence occurred.  What cities are white supremacist responsible for?  Why do you feel the need to discuss them at every post yet never address the antifa or BLM that are on thousands of videos across the internet?  Who do you think is more culpable?  Please answer the question I asked of you, or admit you can't support your position.

Are you blaming these riots on the boogaloo boys?  I'm aware that the media has gone to great lengths to cover up the violence.  They're called peaceful every evening behind backdrops of wounded and fires.  Either support your statement that white supremacist are behind these riots, or just admit you can't.  There's no shame in being wrong.  Just when you can't admit you're wrong.

My statement is white supremacy groups like the boogaloo boys have played an increasing pivotal role. I assumed this was common knowledge at this point.

You want to talk about Antifa...we can talk about antifa...there reason I don't address them here is because they are always discussed in a negative light. Same with BLM...

I feel like Antifa is a greatly misused word to describe the people who are looting and commiting the violence. It's like China flu or kung fu flu....or one of the many new slang terms designed to assign blame right in the description.

Antifa participate in a number of ways. Both peaceful and not....BLM 'members' involve themselves in a number of ways both good and not so good.

Ok I grant you the message is getting lost in the violence but this thing has been a powder keg waiting to explode for way, way too long. No one is born wanting to destroy their communities or each other. These are actions of desperate people backed into a corner.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

Re: The new and God willing improved politics thread

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
Rocky wrote:

So can you defend you claim that got you called stupid, or are you going to ignore it so you can create more drama.  Please support evidence of your post, or just stop posting.  You're the poster who celebrated COVID-19.  You're the poster that claims to be an authority on race relations.  Please defend your claim that white supremacists are behind the riots, or just admit you're wrong.  Looking to PaSnow, who still pushes Russian Conspiracy theories, as a defender isn't helping your case.  James can read.  He can see your posts, others replying to it, and you doing exactly what you're doing here - ignoring your own posts and crying for someone to bail you out so you're not perceived as stupid, ignorant or uninformed.  For the last time, support your claim that started all of this, or just don't start the drama.  Either you're intelligent or you're not.  Either you're hear to cause drama, or you want to participate in a discussion.  So far you haven't been willing to justify or evidence your good faith argument.  I'm giving you an opportunity to prove all the mean people wrong.  Are you able to support your claim, or will you admit you're wrong?

Ok Flagg.


Haha, burn! 

Who's Wagzilla btw, is that you, or is that Buzzsaw's alias profile too?


burn.

Reported. Nice contributions guys. Called to the table, now you want the thread closed.  Classic

PaSnow wrote:

    https://cdn1.thecomeback.com/wp-content … eflag3.jpg

    OK, let's all hit the RESET button and start ahead with a clean slate. No past posts, refences, faults or whatever. Clean slate, we all get a fresh start.  We've constantly been fixating ourselves in the past.

Buzz:
Nope.  That ship has sailed.  Mitch is a fuck and he is going to continue to get what he deserves until they ban me, ban him, or close this thread.  Mitch claimed he would play nice when he was allowed back and that didn't last a week.

You know buzz you are quite the hypocrite.

Rocky
 Rep: -7 

Re: The new and God willing improved politics thread

Rocky wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Rocky wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

It took me two second to find one of dozens of articles.

But you know what you’re gonna do now? We’re going to blast main stream media or reject my source or twist the meaning of the article to somehow mean it was all lies.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/far … 00137.html

There are so many more articles like this and if you haven’t found them by now then you are to blame, not me.


That's not what I asked.  How many of these riots are instigated by White Supremacy.  I specifically made mention of the major cities that have been in the news where the most violence occurred.  What cities are white supremacist responsible for?  Why do you feel the need to discuss them at every post yet never address the antifa or BLM that are on thousands of videos across the internet?  Who do you think is more culpable?  Please answer the question I asked of you, or admit you can't support your position.

Are you blaming these riots on the boogaloo boys?  I'm aware that the media has gone to great lengths to cover up the violence.  They're called peaceful every evening behind backdrops of wounded and fires.  Either support your statement that white supremacist are behind these riots, or just admit you can't.  There's no shame in being wrong.  Just when you can't admit you're wrong.

My statement is white supremacy groups like the boogaloo boys have played an increasing pivotal role. I assumed this was common knowledge at this point.

You want to talk about Antifa...we can talk about antifa...there reason I don't address them here is because they are always discussed in a negative light. Same with BLM...

I feel like Antifa is a greatly misused word to describe the people who are looting and commiting the violence. It's like China flu or kung fu flu....or one of the many new slang terms designed to assign blame right in the description.

Antifa participate in a number of ways. Both peaceful and not....BLM 'members' involve themselves in a number of ways both good and not so good.

Ok I grant you the message is getting lost in the violence but this thing has been a powder keg waiting to explode for way, way too long. No one is born wanting to destroy their communities or each other. These are actions of desperate people backed into a corner.


Thank you for taking the time to respond.  I appreciate your point of view. +1

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

Re: The new and God willing improved politics thread

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Ok I grant you the message is getting lost in the violence but this thing has been a powder keg waiting to explode for way, way too long. No one is born wanting to destroy their communities or each other. These are actions of desperate people backed into a corner.

No.  As soon as you start excusing their actions as though they have no choice in the matter, you lose.  This might be the dumbest thing you have ever said, and that's saying something.  You can't back yourself into a corner, then blame society for being in a corner. 

Your boy over the weekend ignored orders while cops had guns drawn on him and reached into his car.  WTF do you think is going to happen?  The cops are going to wait for him to shoot them since he's been so cooperative up until that point?  People do stupid shit, then cry racism when they get shot.  ANYBODY doing what he did would have been shot.  Now everybody cries racism to everything, so those that might have been sympathetic don't want to hear it anymore either.  The riots have turned off even more people to the "cause" - it's like they think people are behind them burning people's businesses down in the name of justice.  How idiotic is that?

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

Re: The new and God willing improved politics thread

buzzsaw wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Ok Flagg.


Haha, burn! 

Who's Wagzilla btw, is that you, or is that Buzzsaw's alias profile too?


burn.

Reported. Nice contributions guys. Called to the table, now you want the thread closed.  Classic

PaSnow wrote:

    https://cdn1.thecomeback.com/wp-content … eflag3.jpg

    OK, let's all hit the RESET button and start ahead with a clean slate. No past posts, refences, faults or whatever. Clean slate, we all get a fresh start.  We've constantly been fixating ourselves in the past.

Buzz:
Nope.  That ship has sailed.  Mitch is a fuck and he is going to continue to get what he deserves until they ban me, ban him, or close this thread.  Mitch claimed he would play nice when he was allowed back and that didn't last a week.

You know buzz you are quite the hypocrite.

Oh yeah?  Because mitch is mitch and can't stop being mitch (as I prediceted), I'm a hypocrite.  Funny.

You don't have to like me, but I have and will always call it as I see it.  It sucks that I'm right so much, but that's life.  Find someone less informed to troll.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

Re: The new and God willing improved politics thread

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

No, because of what I just posted, son.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

Re: The new and God willing improved politics thread

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Oh you dropped some rep. Lol what a child, I'm devastated.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

Re: The new and God willing improved politics thread

buzzsaw wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

No, because of what I just posted, son.

Lol...don't waste your time chump.  English clearly isn't your first language or you need a dictionary. Either way, you calling me son does nothing other than making it clear I've gotten to you too.  Sleep tight!

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB