You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Rocky
 Rep: -7 

Re: The new and God willing improved politics thread

Rocky wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Yup...seeing it all over now...17 year old blue lives matter with suspected white supremacy ties from is it Antioch, IL?

Unfuckingbeliveable.

You are such a baby. I’m not your personal newsfeed.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/kyle-ri … 22365.html

Yea, I personally wouldn't take the Daily Beast as an authority on that.  Especially when other more reputable sites make mention of his pro police comments and photos and nothing about white supremacy.  I think you're reaching here.  You certainly don't have enough to make that claim off a yahoo article referencing (without a link) a Daily Beast article.

Yea, I just went to the Daily Beast and they have one article with "Kyle Rittenhouse" in it, the same one on their front page.  No mention of white supremacy in the article at all.  I think this claim fell flat.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/kyle-ritt … ha-protest

Rocky

Rocky wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Now where to put the goalposts?

You keep posting this, what does it mean? 

You have videographic evidence of self defense.  The man who we saw die swung a skateboard at the head of somone laying on the ground.  The wounded person was aiming a handgun at him.  The 3rd person kicked him while he was down.  All evidence is showing self defense, but you keep talking about goal posts.  How about we start with the claim that Kyle wasn't defending himself the entire time.  Do you have any evidence of that not being true before we move those posts?

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Rocky wrote:

https://scontent.fagc3-1.fna.fbcdn.net/ … e=5F6CBC5C

https://scontent.fagc3-1.fna.fbcdn.net/ … e=5F6DEAEA
Image of the 3rd person shot who survived.  Interesting he had a handgun and was chasing someone he thought had just "murdered" someone.  Makes you wonder if the 17 year old wasn't running from this guy and the others.

I don't get what you're questioning?   I mean, yeah I'm pretty sure he chased him down because he beleived he'd been the shooter.  Isn't that kinda obvious?  Clearly you don't think he was tackling & gun to the head of someone innocent, right?

And yeah, the 17 year old was running for his life like a scared chickenshit little bastard. Looks like he's getting a coupla murder charges tacked on.  Wonder if the parents get felony charges too. Open carry is only for 18+

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Rocky wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Unfuckingbeliveable.

You are such a baby. I’m not your personal newsfeed.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/kyle-ri … 22365.html

Yea, I personally wouldn't take the Daily Beast as an authority on that.  Especially when other more reputable sites make mention of his pro police comments and photos and nothing about white supremacy.  I think you're reaching here.  You certainly don't have enough to make that claim off a yahoo article referencing (without a link) a Daily Beast article.

Yea, I just went to the Daily Beast and they have one article with "Kyle Rittenhouse" in it, the same one on their front page.  No mention of white supremacy in the article at all.  I think this claim fell flat.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/kyle-ritt … ha-protest

OK fair do you want to question the daily beast that’s fine but I believe it does explicitly state in there that on his social media he made white supremacy comments accompanied by blue lives matter propaganda.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
Rocky wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

You have videographic evidence of self defense.  The man who we saw die swung a skateboard at the head of somone laying on the ground.  The wounded person was aiming a handgun at him.  The 3rd person kicked him while he was down.  All evidence is showing self defense, but you keep talking about goal posts.  How about we start with the claim that Kyle wasn't defending himself the entire time.  Do you have any evidence of that not being true before we move those posts?

Asking for him to provide a link, he provides a link, said link is now not enough = moving goalposts.

I mean what else do you want from him. He knows no more than you or I. He read an article which questioned what you originally posted and provided a link when asked. He is a messenger just stating what he read. Unless he in involved in the investigation I'm not sure what more he can provide other that news articles etc.

Rocky

Rocky wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
Rocky wrote:

https://scontent.fagc3-1.fna.fbcdn.net/ … e=5F6CBC5C

https://scontent.fagc3-1.fna.fbcdn.net/ … e=5F6DEAEA
Image of the 3rd person shot who survived.  Interesting he had a handgun and was chasing someone he thought had just "murdered" someone.  Makes you wonder if the 17 year old wasn't running from this guy and the others.

I don't get what you're questioning?   I mean, yeah I'm pretty sure he chased him down because he beleived he'd been the shooter.  Isn't that kinda obvious?  Clearly you don't think he was tackling & gun to the head of someone innocent, right?

And yeah, the 17 year old was running for his life like a scared chickenshit little bastard. Looks like he's getting a coupla murder charges tacked on.  Wonder if the parents get felony charges too. Open carry is only for 18+

I have plenty of evidence of antifa types harming an innocent person.  What video would you like to see?  If you are asking if I think it's possible antifa chased Kyle after he shot one of their friends who swung something at him, absolutely.  Again, I'll wait for any evidence of what caused Kyle to shoot someone at the garage.  But everything we have evidence of shows Kyle as acting in self defense.  Or do you support vigilantes chasing someone who is running away.  Which is it, cause you're going to hurt your beliefs about Blake.  I want to make sure you're consistent here. 

Do you have any evidence for what you believe and are saying?  I know your standard of evidence is very low, but I'm hoping you have something to go on other than clairvoyance.  A single image, maybe a video?  You have something right?  Is this going to be Covington 2.0?

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

At least some if not all NBA playoff games are being boycotted.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

If this is what it looks like now and this is what it looked like for months, can you imagine what election day is gonna look like? It’s going to be a violent and chaotic day.

Rocky

Rocky wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
Rocky wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

You have video graphic evidence of self defense.  The man who we saw die swung a skateboard at the head of someone laying on the ground.  The wounded person was aiming a handgun at him.  The 3rd person kicked him while he was down.  All evidence is showing self defense, but you keep talking about goal posts.  How about we start with the claim that Kyle wasn't defending himself the entire time.  Do you have any evidence of that not being true before we move those posts?

Asking for him to provide a link, he provides a link, said link is now not enough = moving goalposts.

I mean what else do you want from him. He knows no more than you or I. He read an article which questioned what you originally posted and provided a link when asked. He is a messenger just stating what he read. Unless he in involved in the investigation I'm not sure what more he can provide other that news articles etc.

Did you read the link he posted?  Are we not allowed to question the source, even one as removed as the one he provided?  If I posted something from OHMYGODISAWALIENSGUYS.COM, and they provided no evidence, would you not laugh.  Are you confused on what I'm saying.  Mitch has repeatedly tried to blame all the violence on white supremacists.  Mostly the boogaloo boys based on one event in Las Vegas in early June.  Nevermind that CNN, Vice and other outlets have said the boogaloo boys aren't white supremacists, Mitch has failed to link any other event to white supremacist or shown how they are responsible for the rioting.

Now we have Kenosha, and the only person to state white supremacy is - Mitch.  I do what you didn't do, and read the yahoo article.  It says "  According to The Daily Beast, Rittenhouse’s social media, which was taken down shortly before his arrest was made public, reveals that he supports the “Blue Lives Matter” cause and his page is full of pro-police commentary, as well as misogynist and white supremacist comments."  I clicked the daily beats link (the one I linked) and it made no such mention.  What the yahoo article did have and where this line was quoted from was a tweet from Shannon Watts on twitter:

No evidence provided.  One reporter on Yahoo made a claim that is objectively false - the daily beast doesn't make that claim at all.  You can verify yourself.  My commentary is that before I blame this act on white supremacy or call someone a white supremacist, I need to actually look at the article I'm supporting.  I just tore this one apart, and I'm a dumbass.

I'm trying to get people to validate their beliefs and think a little.  PaSnow has claimed this was murder with no evidence and came up with ways his story could be true.  Mitch said "Yup...seeing it all over now...17 year old blue lives matter with suspected white supremacy ties from is it Antioch, IL?"

Not only was Mitch not "seeing it all over", he didn't even bother to look at the daily beast article the yahoo article solely makes this claim from several paragraphs down.  That's not thinking and it's certainly not evidencing an opinion with facts.  He wasn't a messenger, he was making a claim and threw an article in that was in the kindest terms, a complete hunk of shit.  So again, why do you keep making comments of goal posts?  You haven't even moved the ball 1 yard yet.

I'll prove my point right now.  Mitch, since this article has no evidence of white supremacist ties to Kyle, do you retract your statement or can you provide an article that has any evidence in it or at least claims to have observed the evidence directly?

Rocky

Rocky wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

If this is what it looks like now and this is what it looked like for months, can you imagine what election day is gonna look like? It’s going to be a violent and chaotic day.

Indeed.  Biden gained no bump from the polls and is now dropping and in the margin of error for nearly every battleground state.  It's almsot like the link PASnow linked that started this discussion was right - the riots are harming Biden.

And just as in 2016, it won't be the right who doesn't accept the election results and got violent.  It was the left.  The same people that have been violent since 2016 to today.

Board footer