You are not logged in. Please register or login.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: The new and God willing improved politics thread

PaSnow wrote:
Rocky wrote:

Again, I'll wait for any evidence of what caused Kyle to shoot someone at the garage.

This is what ALOT depends on.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

You know Rocky I'd feel more inclined to engage with you if you used your real account.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

I’m going to reaffirm that I need more people to speak out against buzzs continued behavior today otherwise I am going back and doing whatever I wanted to do in the first place. It seems only fair that if buzz does not have to follow the rules that none of us should either.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

I’m going to reaffirm that I need more people to speak out against buzzs continued behavior today otherwise I am going back and doing whatever I wanted to do in the first place. It seems only fair that if buzz does not have to follow the rules that none of us should either.

I still say we lock this down. Buzz is a total D so f this thread. He'll just keep "Reported" until Nov 3 anyway so shut the shit down.

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

I don't think anyone should have the power to control a thread or have it shut down at the expense of the rest of us, but neither do I want him banned, but a warning is warranted. The fact admins would rather lock a thread than deal with the issue says they are unlikely to do anything.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

mitch is the first one out the door if they start enforcement of anything. I'm good with that.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:

Funny how you guys think it's okay to be obtuse and purposely misleading and it's not okay to call you on it.  Fascinating.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

I’ve not insulted anyone since the thread began and I’ve done my best to be civil. You have not. Your first post was an insult. It hasn’t stopped.

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Funny how you guys think it's okay to be obtuse and purposely misleading and it's not okay to call you on it.  Fascinating.

Again nope. It is your constant degrading, demeaning and derogatory replies of a person. Bullying basically. It's not hard to figure out, genius!

It's disgusting and the fact it has gone on so long is even more disgusting.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

I’ve not insulted anyone since the thread began and I’ve done my best to be civil. You have not. Your first post was an insult. It hasn’t stopped.

Lol. You're passive aggressive and posting things you know are wrong to get a reaction, then crying when you get it.  Tough titties buddy.

You get what you deserve.

Board footer