You are not logged in. Please register or login.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

Re: The new and God willing improved politics thread

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
Rocky wrote:

Looks like Breona Taylor had a relationship with the drug dealer police were looking for.  Combine that with her boyfriend opening up on police officers serving a legal warrant, and the whole image of injustice is being removed.  Floyd probably died of a drug overdose.  Taylor was killed because her boyfriend shot at cops who claim they identified themselves, and Blake was going for a knife after being tased and threatening a woman.  These are definitely the martyrs I'd support in my violent revolution.

Wow. I'm out.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

Re: The new and God willing improved politics thread

buzzsaw wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
Rocky wrote:

Looks like Breona Taylor had a relationship with the drug dealer police were looking for.  Combine that with her boyfriend opening up on police officers serving a legal warrant, and the whole image of injustice is being removed.  Floyd probably died of a drug overdose.  Taylor was killed because her boyfriend shot at cops who claim they identified themselves, and Blake was going for a knife after being tased and threatening a woman.  These are definitely the martyrs I'd support in my violent revolution.

Wow. I'm out.

Thank goodness.  Based on your post that they should just hold hands with him from the post before this, you need to be out.  You have no clue.

Rocky
 Rep: -7 

Re: The new and God willing improved politics thread

Rocky wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
Rocky wrote:

Looks like Breona Taylor had a relationship with the drug dealer police were looking for.  Combine that with her boyfriend opening up on police officers serving a legal warrant, and the whole image of injustice is being removed.  Floyd probably died of a drug overdose.  Taylor was killed because her boyfriend shot at cops who claim they identified themselves, and Blake was going for a knife after being tased and threatening a woman.  These are definitely the martyrs I'd support in my violent revolution.

Wow. I'm out.


You haven't been in yet.  You've talked about goal posts and provided no informed or valuable insight.  If anything I said is wrong, refute it.  But your absence shouldn't be confused with an informed moral outrage.  Bye!

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

Re: The new and God willing improved politics thread

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
Rocky wrote:

Looks like Breona Taylor had a relationship with the drug dealer police were looking for.  Combine that with her boyfriend opening up on police officers serving a legal warrant, and the whole image of injustice is being removed.  Floyd probably died of a drug overdose.  Taylor was killed because her boyfriend shot at cops who claim they identified themselves, and Blake was going for a knife after being tased and threatening a woman.  These are definitely the martyrs I'd support in my violent revolution.

Wow. I'm out.

Thank goodness.  Based on your post that they should just hold hands with him from the post before this, you need to be out.  You have no clue.

What's that Karen?
The part where I stated how unarmed police forces all over the globe handle the situation?

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

Re: The new and God willing improved politics thread

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
Rocky wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
Rocky wrote:

Looks like Breona Taylor had a relationship with the drug dealer police were looking for.  Combine that with her boyfriend opening up on police officers serving a legal warrant, and the whole image of injustice is being removed.  Floyd probably died of a drug overdose.  Taylor was killed because her boyfriend shot at cops who claim they identified themselves, and Blake was going for a knife after being tased and threatening a woman.  These are definitely the martyrs I'd support in my violent revolution.

Wow. I'm out.


You haven't been in yet.  You've talked about goal posts and provided no informed or valuable insight.  If anything I said is wrong, refute it.  But your absence shouldn't be confused with an informed moral outrage.  Bye!

Oh look, it's the long time lurker first time poster. Gtfo.

Rocky
 Rep: -7 

Re: The new and God willing improved politics thread

Rocky wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Probably died of an overdose? Knew a drug dealer? That’s good enough to kill someone?

No, Mitch.  Are you not aware of what occured with Breona Taylor?  Her boyfriend fired his weapon at police as they entered their home with a legal no knock warrant.  Police say despite the no knock warrant, they knocked repeatedly and announced themselves as they entered.  Regardless, they didn't have to.  The boyfriend fired at the police, and they returned fire.  Taylor was tragically hit.  The uninformed have said that Taylor was inaccurately connected to the drug raid in their misinformation campaign to ignore the firing of a weapon at police by her live-in boyfriend.  It's a tragedy she was killed, but her boyfriend shouldn't have fired at police.  And she probably shouldn't have used her home as drug storage.

mitchejw
 Rep: 128 

Re: The new and God willing improved politics thread

mitchejw wrote:
Rocky wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Ok knife vs 2 cops with guns....I’ll bet the coop didn’t care what was in there.

They had already tased him. What do you think they should have done?

First, he was no imminent threat.

Second, even if the cop knows there's a knife in there, it's still two on one.

Third, the cops have guns, not knives.

Fourth, whatever complaint was filed on him didn't warrant this level of escalation. A cop's job is the keep the peace, not escalate a situation to the point they're shooting someone in the back 7 times.

Fifth, there's no shame in falling back and waiting for back up or checking in with the Sargent. How do you go from minor domestic dispute to shooting someone seven times?

There's still no excuse....unless you know the police union is going to bail you out almost no matter what you do. No body cam for accountability...no skin off this cop's ass.

Finally, even if someone's guilty...it's still not the cop's job to kill someone.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

Re: The new and God willing improved politics thread

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Rocky wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Ok knife vs 2 cops with guns....I’ll bet the coop didn’t care what was in there.

They had already tased him. What do you think they should have done?

First, he was no imminent threat.

Second, even if the cop knows there's a knife in there, it's still two on one.

Third, the cops have guns, not knives.

Fourth, whatever complaint was filed on him didn't warrant this level of escalation. A cop's job is the keep the peace, not escalate a situation to the point they're shooting someone in the back 7 times.

Fifth, there's no shame in falling back and waiting for back up or checking in with the Sargent. How do you go from minor domestic dispute to shooting someone seven times?

There's still no excuse....unless you know the police union is going to bail you out almost no matter what you do. No body cam for accountability...no skin off this cop's ass.

Finally, even if someone's guilty...it's still not the cop's job to kill someone.

Look the cops are out of control. Using a gun is supposed to be a last resort. I'm not talking about this particular case, I'm talking in general. It's happens way too often in the US. These guys pretend it's not the case, but that's the reason that thousands are on the streets. It will pass, but only until the next time. With people like this things will never change.

mitchejw
 Rep: 128 

Re: The new and God willing improved politics thread

mitchejw wrote:
Rocky wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Probably died of an overdose? Knew a drug dealer? That’s good enough to kill someone?

No, Mitch.  Are you not aware of what occured with Breona Taylor?  Her boyfriend fired his weapon at police as they entered their home with a legal no knock warrant.  Police say despite the no knock warrant, they knocked repeatedly and announced themselves as they entered.  Regardless, they didn't have to.  The boyfriend fired at the police, and they returned fire.  Taylor was tragically hit.  The uninformed have said that Taylor was inaccurately connected to the drug raid in their misinformation campaign to ignore the firing of a weapon at police by her live-in boyfriend.  It's a tragedy she was killed, but her boyfriend shouldn't have fired at police.  And she probably shouldn't have used her home as drug storage.

No I do not know all the details of this tragedy because unfortunately there are too damn many to keep up with...

It's possible all of what you say is true...but it's possible all of what I say is true too...

Another tragedy of a poor minority in a shit neighborhood with very little opportunity and no way out. So if we just call her another tragic casualty of bad choices then we also have to admit she probably didn't have many choices to begin with...

I don't know what she was aware of or what she wasn't...but you can't come in after the fact and say that her death was justified as collateral damage.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

Re: The new and God willing improved politics thread

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Before this is closed I would like to see some action taken on Buzz. I've had enough of him. A warning to give it up at least. I urge you to click on his post history. It's ridiculous and borderline stalking. Weird.

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB