You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: Current Events Thread

James wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Personally, I think TV calls it 'enough' that its entirely likely Biden wins it, but the early vote counts will need to be completed to finalize it.  And yes, I think trump calls it corrupt and tries to fight it (somewhat) but it doesn't goto court based on pure stupidity.

The direction the wind is blowing now is Biden being ahead in early voting with Trump catching up by the hour, and Trump is expected to mop the floor with him when it comes to election day voting.

I believe this is the reason for the shift in tone. The record turnout isn't favoring the Dems as much as they were expecting.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

I normally go to the office in downtown Pittsburgh each Wednesday to pretend I’m back to normal. I sure as shit won’t be going downtown this Wednesday.

James

James wrote:

Anyone see the story about the bakery in a small town in PA doing a "cookie poll"?

Trump cookies have sold 26k and Biden cookies have sold 5k.

Apparently their cookie polls have accurately predicted the last 3 elections.

Is this scientific? No. What it is though is fun...and it's what's missing from the world today. We need more of this type of thing. 

I remember in 92 our town in Missouri (Seneca) had a chili dinner on election day.

Randall Flagg

James wrote:

Anyone see the story about the bakery in a small town in PA doing a "cookie poll"?

Trump cookies have sold 26k and Biden cookies have sold 5k.

Apparently their cookie polls have accurately predicted the last 3 elections.

Is this scientific? No. What it is though is fun...and it's what's missing from the world today. We need more of this type of thing. 

I remember in 92 our town in Missouri (Seneca) had a chili dinner on election day.

I just saw a news article on it. The Oakmont bakery in Pittsburgh does it. Eric Trump stopped there last week and people are swearing they’ll never go there again. They’ve had the same polls with accurate results the past few cycles and were right in all but 16. Trump cookies are vastly outselling Biden ones in 20 though.

James

James wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Lady Gaga is joining Biden in Pittsburgh tonight for their 200 car rally outside Heinz Field.  I know this video would sway me:

[/embed]

She's already getting shit for this.

It's a mistake to wheel out celebrities for this. It's too risky... for both sides.

Randall Flagg wrote:

Some of you think Trump is going to lose GA and TX.  Trump winning blue wall states is much more likely than both of those going blue.

He's not losing GA or TX.

I think people are going to have a good laugh about the polls and also realize that the polling this cycle was a "perception of reality" strategy....as if they could simply will a Biden presidency into existence.

He never truly led by 10 points. It was always closer and in some cases, wasn't leading at all.

mitchejw wrote:

I’m telling you just the simple fact that Biden is a man and Hillary is a woman makes a major difference. Especially in the rust belt.

A majority of men in this country will not vote for a woman to be president.

Which is one of the reasons why choosing Kamala was a colossal fuck up.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I have a client who kind of cracked and has spent thousands of dollars on "end times" supplies and guns, thinking there will really be a war tomorrow. That is a college educated liberal. I mean, this is crazy stuff.

The mail in votes are going to be a cluster fuck. Even if it's called early, it'll be contested by whoever the initial loser is.
There might really be a tie.

James

James wrote:

Antifa on the march in NY. Telling cops they hope that their children are raped and killed, only good cop is a dead cop, etc.

They're on the hunt for Trump supporters.

Only good thing is they're also fighting amongst themselves. Calling each other pansies for not wanting to get arrested, mocking a white woman for leading a black rally, etc.

Site with a ton of their twitter videos....

https://legalinsurrection.com/2020/11/a … nd-killed/

Tuesday night is going to be chaotic in major cities across the country.

James

James wrote:

What Wolf fails to tell his followers is they're not boarding up stores in fear of the banjo players.

Randall Flagg

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washin … Type%3Damp

These fucking Trump supporters are going to manifest on Rodeo drive and 5th Ave Wednesday. To think the Post is saying Trump supporters have caused a billion dollars in losses for retailers due to damage and theft.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

This is how much the majority of this country hates Trump....HATES....HATES....HATES

Board footer