You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: Current Events Thread

misterID wrote:

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

I'm seeing tweets from people saying Nevada can still go Trump based on ballots to be counted.  I still believe Biden has this, but it's possible.  Michigan looks more likely to be another Dem Senate loss.  In the end it doesn't look like they got any of the Senate seats they weren't favored to win.  McSally was DOA and the former Gov of Colorado was incredibly popular.  I'm thinking by end of January the GOP is at 53 and 54 is a real possibility.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
misterID wrote:

[/embed]

Just count the fucking votes!

If they're for Trump, Biden, or Pee Wee Herman, count em all!

misterID

misterID wrote:

Could be wishful thinking on their part, but being from Florida, when things are this close, shit happens. They've been bullish about this for 24 hours.

James

James wrote:

Is everybody ready for some pregnant chads?

misterID

misterID wrote:

If Perdue stays at 50% there's no runoff with Ossaf and he wins outright. And it looks like Jon James will beat Peters for the MI Senate seat. That would be another Republican flip by a minority candidate.

misterID

misterID wrote:

The best scenario imo is Biden winning and dealing with McConnell. This way, Trump saves face and can brag about getting more votes than Obama, how the race was rigged against him and he didn't really lose, and he can just troll "Sleepy Joe" for the next four years. But hopefully he doesn't run again. I just have this awful feeling he will.

James

James wrote:

I wish election coverage would change after this. The experts were wrong....very wrong.

We went from "it's in the bag" for Biden to the race being tighter than a Nun's snatch.

James

James wrote:
misterID wrote:

The best scenario imo is Biden winning and dealing with McConnell. This way, Trump saves face and can brag about getting more votes than Obama, how the race was rigged against him and he didn't really lose, and he can just troll "Sleepy Joe" for the next four years. But hopefully he doesn't run again. I just have this awful feeling he will.

If he lost, it's over. He'll be Sleepy Donald in 4 years.

Ivanka may run in 2024 in an attempt to cash in on Trumpism but I think it's over if Biden takes this.

Not sure how the country is going to react to no more 24/7 Trump.

It'll be weird.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

James wrote:
misterID wrote:

If he lost, it's over. He'll be Sleepy Donald in 4 years.

Ivanka may run in 2024 in an attempt to cash in on Trumpism but I think it's over if Biden takes this.

Not sure how the country is going to react to no more 24/7 Trump.

It'll be weird.

No Trump will ever be allowed into the GOP again.  Don't get me wrong, Trump has done wonders to steal the blue collar base from the Democrats, but the man and his family are pure toxicity.  Chelsea Clinton wouldn't fair well either.  Sean Parnell just ousted Democrat Connor Lamb in Pittsburgh.  Look for him to be a rising start in the GOP - late 30s and a decorated combat veteran who lead a company of men in Afghanistan.  Veterans like me are getting really tired of these reservists who served as lawyers and spent 4 months at a Hilton pretending to be John Rambo.

Board footer