You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Re: Current Events Thread

James wrote:

One more thing....

Trump's mouth also ruined this for him. In 2016, he said they cheated when he won! He spent the past few months whining about cheating before anything had happened.

The little boy cried wolf.

Now that he needs people to pay attention to his ramblings in regards to cheating, it just blends in with the other white noise.

There’s no cheating. Biden won this legitimately. Paying lip service to Trump’s conspiracy only encourages drama.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Biden will win, but his team are all young, woke progressives who I just heard are lining up a slew of Executive Orders. Without Trump to run against and a bunch of angry, determined Republicans who just flipped seats in Congress, those mid terms are going to be lit.

It's going to less about McConnell and about how arrogant and snide those wokesters are going to act in power.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Edit:  I misspoke. It’s 29k ballots in Allegheny county, not 69k.

https://www.post-gazette.com/news/polit … 2011050144

Alito already ordered the ballots to be segregated. It won’t go through federal courts. It’ll be taken to SCOTUS just like it was in 2000. Please don’t lump me in with your previous hysterics because you’re not aware Alito already ordered the segregation Friday.

I don’t want this drama. But if you think it’s unlikely the courts are going to ignore that Wolf ordered the extension against the wishes of the legislature, you’re the one that needs to get real.

Then don't count them. Period.  Don't count them. Bidens still up and wins the state. So set them aside and they don't count. You happy now?

He can goto court, little amy can side with daddy don, and then he still loses the state. It's immaterial.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

That's why he needs to concede. There's just not enough votes in multiple states to go his way.

This isn't 2000 where everything hangs on a few hundred votes in Florida.

Anyone see this?

https://www.twitter.com/WahidSakaKhan/status/1325156126560804864

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

!

Are people now aware they elected a war hawk? At least he doesn't mean tweet, I guess.

James

James wrote:

This is sick shit.

m8eo6hbr03y51.jpg

I thought they were anti-fascists?

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
James wrote:

That's why he needs to concede. There's just not enough votes in multiple states to go his way.

Anyone see this?

[/embed]
who exactly is that on Twitter?   seems fake.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
James wrote:

One more thing....

Trump's mouth also ruined this for him. In 2016, he said they cheated when he won! He spent the past few months whining about cheating before anything had happened.

Now that he needs people to pay attention to his ramblings in regards to cheating, it just blends in with the other white noise.

There’s no cheating. Biden won this legitimately. Paying lip service to Trump’s conspiracy only encourages drama.

Why don’t you just let it play out. They are finding discrepancies all over the states in question. LET IT PLAY OUT!

James

James wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
James wrote:

Anyone see this?

[/embed]
who exactly is that on Twitter?   seems fake.

I don't know. Never heard of him. I've been watching CNN hoping to hear the story. It's not on their site.

For the record, Biden and Cheney are friends and Cheney encouraged him to run.

James

James wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
James wrote:

One more thing....

Why don’t you just let it play out. They are finding discrepancies all over the states in question. LET IT PLAY OUT!

It is playing out.

Not very well I might add.

The fat lady has sung. How many encores do people need?

Board footer