You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: Current Events Thread

Smoking Guns wrote:
Neemo wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

One thing is Canada’s numbers and Australia’s are low but also have a tenth of the US population. I have been lucky not to get it and have not missed a day of work. I have been fortunate.

Still California's population is similar to Canada and california had 45k infections yesterday...drastic measures need to be taken down there...the vaccine isnt going to be some kind of miracle solution (a large percentage of Americans will probably refuse it anyhow)

Look at the density.... Canada is what, 20 times the size of California? The closer people are together the more spread there is. Just like how NYC was early. So many remote places in Canada.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

9Cfrqoq.png

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

The closer people are together the more spread there is.

That's true but then in Australia most people live in the 3 or 4 cities. And within those cities in a few suburbs. For example my city has a population density of 21,900 people per sq km compared to the Australian average of 3.3 people.

I think population density is a factor but then masks and lockdowns are what fixed our problems. I notice now we are relaxing those restrictions stuff is starting to flair up again too.

I just don't get why they've politicised this stuff overseas...to me it just seems like medical...you have a disease shared by droplets from the mouth...so you cover your mouth as often as possible and you move around town as little as you can until we have a cure..I honestly can't see why people have turned it into this big thing...like it just makes logical sense to me.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
monkeychow wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

The closer people are together the more spread there is.

That's true but then in Australia most people live in the 3 or 4 cities. And within those cities in a few suburbs. For example my city has a population density of 21,900 people per sq km compared to the Australian average of 3.3 people.

I think population density is a factor but then masks and lockdowns are what fixed our problems. I notice now we are relaxing those restrictions stuff is starting to flair up again too.

I just don't get why they've politicised this stuff overseas...to me it just seems like medical...you have a disease shared by droplets from the mouth...so you cover your mouth as often as possible and you move around town as little as you can until we have a cure..I honestly can't see why people have turned it into this big thing...like it just makes logical sense to me.

Nah...to the Trump supporters its about believing bullshit and conspiracy no matter what it is...

It's also about not letting the government tell them what to do...

They flail like petulant children screaming and tantrum about everything that even remotely inconveniences them.

There is no logic or reason behind it. It's kinda of nihilistic.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

Check November Cope by Guns N' Roses

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Apparently Trump and his goon squad floated the idea of declaring martial law and it turned into a yelling match about who is more loyal to Trump.

These people all need to be tossed out on their asses. NOW.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
James wrote:

Apparently Trump and his goon squad floated the idea of declaring martial law and it turned into a yelling match about who is more loyal to Trump.

I’m glad to see you say this...we don’t have to qualify everything with Biden’s draw backs.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

look at Ron Johnson fucking around...gross...why?!

mortgaging our children's future? what a fuck....what a fuck....what a fuck...he loves deficits until today...

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
James wrote:

I’m glad to see you say this...we don’t have to qualify everything with Biden’s draw backs.

The only negative regarding Biden at the moment is reporters complaining about lack of access to him.

They better get used to it because this is just a taste of what's to come.

I'm predicting his presidency will be Eisenhower on steroids.... we're rarely going to see or hear from him.

..he loves deficits until today

Yeah the cycle is about to reset.

People in love with trillion dollar tax cuts to the rich will now pretend to care about the deficit.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Interested to see where this Hunter investigation leads and if Biden will allow it to continue. Will there be a special council? This kid is a fucking liability.

Board footer