You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: Current Events Thread

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Interested to see where this Hunter investigation leads and if Biden will allow it to continue. Will there be a special council? This kid is a fucking liability.

Does anyone really care?

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Interested to see where this Hunter investigation leads and if Biden will allow it to continue. Will there be a special council? This kid is a fucking liability.

Does anyone really care?

After Pelosi started impeachment for actions we know Joe Biden actually did?  If people who screamed outrage at accusations against Kavanaugh and Trump for assault and black mail respectively, keep their mouths shut about Cuomo and Biden, they're fucking frauds.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Does anyone really care?

After Pelosi started impeachment for actions we know Joe Biden actually did?  If people who screamed outrage at accusations against Kavanaugh and Trump for assault and black mail respectively, keep their mouths shut about Cuomo and Biden, they're fucking frauds.

What’s the new conspiracy? That joe, hunter and Obama circle jerked over their nieces?

misterID

misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Does anyone really care?

Unless Joe has done something really egregious, it doesn't really matter. At this point, it's a family problem that's none of my business. If Hunter has issues with the IRS, that's his problem. If Joe used the office of the vice presidency to make money for he and/or his son, then let's hear it.

tbh, I think there will be so many problems with this administration Hunter won't even matter. Whether the press does their job is another thing (they won't). Jumping on what Mitch stated above, everything the Biden admin does will be equated with Trump, instead of xyz is doing really shady shit.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
misterID wrote:

Does anyone really care?

Unless Joe has done something really egregious, it doesn't really matter. At this point, it's a family problem that's none of my business. If Hunter has issues with the IRS, that's his problem. If Joe used the office of the vice presidency to make money for he and/or his son, then let's hear it.

tbh, I think there will be so many problems with this administration Hunter won't even matter. Whether the press does their job is another thing (they won't). Jumping on what Mitch stated above, everything the Biden admin does will be equated with Trump, instead of xyz is doing really shady shit.

I couldn't give two shits what crimes Hunter may or may not have committed.  But there is more evidence that Joe Biden is caught up in Hunter's illegal cash grabs in Russia and China then there ever was of Russian collusion.  We actually have an American with first hand knowledge and text messages showing the link.  Kind of like how we have evidence in January 2017 that the FBI was acting improperly, something we now know was a fact. 

I have no interest in a special counsel.  But if I was a loud mouth who not only accepted every Trump conspiracy as fact, but joined the chorus of the uninformed calling his actions treason, I sure wouldn't be comfortable looking at myself in the mirror and demanding others take my opinions super cereal now.

misterID

misterID wrote:

^^
True.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Yes Hunter and Jim took the money then almost certainly gave at minimum cash or other forms of payment to Joe. No doubt. We are talking millions of dollars here

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

Congress allocated $740 billion to the military a week ago.

In the current stimulus bill fight they're giving another $500 billion to Israel and roughtly another $10 billion to the military...

Every budget, every discretionary spending budget, every fiscal act in congress includes billions upon billions for more military bullshit.

Maybe we could've given everyone like $10k to stay home for 2 months and put this stupid shit behind us.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Yes Hunter and Jim took the money then almost certainly gave at minimum cash or other forms of payment to Joe. No doubt. We are talking millions of dollars here

It seems like something you should be in favor of...

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Trump needs to veto this monstrosity. Unfortunately he won't because he doesn't actually give a shit.

Our country is broken.

A 5,000+ page bill that no one read before voting on it.

600 dollar checks for the plebes and hundreds of billions to the usual suspects. A ton of needless garbage that caters to the elite added as a slap in the face.

Funny to see a handful of politicians piss and moan about it even though they voted yes.

Controlled opposition....

Neither side cares about you. They care about themselves and serving their corporate masters. Sickening that most of these parasites were just reelected.

Board footer