You are not logged in. Please register or login.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: Current Events Thread

PaSnow wrote:
misterID wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

They're mistaken Mitch, it wasn't ANTIFA that was there, it was Aunt Tifa.

I haven't mentioned antifa, but its funny you guys keep going back to it in an effort to downplay it.

Everyone involved needs to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

The DC mayor also deserves blame for helping to allow this to happen for calling off support for DC police because she allowed left leaning protesters to converge on capital buildings. She was asked for support before this attack and she refused. It doesn't matter if she's Republican or Democrat, that was a dereliction of duty, as was Trump's behavior.

Wasn't directed at you. More of a general comment, but the whole blaming ANTIFA when its clear these were trumpers 100% is idiotic and not taking responsibility.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I have less than zero interest in participating in this discussion to the point that I was willing to have it blocked so that I couldn't read it any more.

Bwahahahahahahahaaaa

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

887752.jpg?b64lines=IENBTiBZT1UgSU1BR0lORSAKIEEgQ1VSUkVOVCBFVkVOVFMgVEhSRUFECiBXSVRIT1VUIEJVWlpTQVcgQU5EIFJPQ0tZPw==

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Are you able to participate or is this what the forum is becoming.  We saw what the forum was like for a week before ID posted, all of you in a chorus and calling SG human trash. Not the brilliant discussion you thought it was.  You're free to leave too.  Or participate.  Your choice.

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

We saw what the forum was like for a week before ID posted, all of you in a chorus and calling SG human trash.

More lies. How come you are so dishonest?

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Oh no, now he is going after the land I happened to be born on. I'm so offended.

One man's terrorist is another's freedom fighter. You know, just like your founders.
You know the US is considered to be terrorists by many more people than the Irish. Not sure what it has to do with the topic at hand, but sure if you want to talk history create a thread and maybe study your own history before making comments that make you look foolish as it doesn't match your online persona.

Never stop being your charming self.

The point is you don't have any idea what this country is like.  You read little snippets on Twitter from people that confirm your biases and think you know it all.  Life here is nothing like you think it is, yet you post as though you have it all figured out.  Twitter is a bigger dumpster fire than this thread is and that's not easy to do. 

Follow your own advice.  Learn before you come in here acting like a know it all.  I've lived in a big city in the north.  I've lived in the middle of nowhere in the south.  I've lived in areas in between.  If you understood anything about this country you wouldn't post like you do.  Get some perspective.

Awe someone is butthurt that I ran rings around them last night. The kicker? I used nothing only your own words to own you, and your superior intellect never even noticed. That is how dumb you are.

Also your insinuation that I shouldnt post as I'm not American is ridiculous. Like something a child would come up with.

Lol.  Perception is a funny thing.  By all means, carry on with your "lesson" please.  You sure showed me...

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

You want to show me where I was literally told how fucked up I am by people that haven't been in this thread? I mean I'm sure you can backup what you say.

Atleast you have a sense of humour and found my post funny. That was my intention.

Monkey and Aussie.  Did you even read their posts?

I did, but you are a lying piece of shit because they didn't tell me to stop.

Did I say they did or are you making stuff up again?

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

The point is you don't have any idea what this country is like.  You read little snippets on Twitter from people that confirm your biases and think you know it all.  Life here is nothing like you think it is, yet you post as though you have it all figured out.  Twitter is a bigger dumpster fire than this thread is and that's not easy to do. 

Follow your own advice.  Learn before you come in here acting like a know it all.  I've lived in a big city in the north.  I've lived in the middle of nowhere in the south.  I've lived in areas in between.  If you understood anything about this country you wouldn't post like you do.  Get some perspective.

Awe someone is butthurt that I ran rings around them last night. The kicker? I used nothing only your own words to own you, and your superior intellect never even noticed. That is how dumb you are.

Also your insinuation that I shouldnt post as I'm not American is ridiculous. Like something a child would come up with.

Lol.  Perception is a funny thing.  By all means, carry on with your "lesson" please.  You sure showed me...

It was like taking candy from a baby.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

We saw what the forum was like for a week before ID posted, all of you in a chorus and calling SG human trash.

Just because you can't read, doesn't make me a liar.  Are you going to participate in the forum or continue to be an asshole?

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Just because you can't read, doesn't make me a liar.  Are you going to participate in the forum or continue to be an asshole?

You won't mind quoting where someone told SG he is human thrash. You haven't a very good history of backing up what you say.

Board footer