You are not logged in. Please register or login.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

Re: Current Events Thread

buzzsaw wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Awe someone is butthurt that I ran rings around them last night. The kicker? I used nothing only your own words to own you, and your superior intellect never even noticed. That is how dumb you are.

Also your insinuation that I shouldnt post as I'm not American is ridiculous. Like something a child would come up with.

Lol.  Perception is a funny thing.  By all means, carry on with your "lesson" please.  You sure showed me...

It was like taking candy from a baby.

Agreed, however it didn't go exactly the way you think it did.  I like the imagination you have though.  Explains a lot.

Repeat the same lies often enough...

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Monkey and Aussie.  Did you even read their posts?

I did, but you are a lying piece of shit because they didn't tell me to stop.

Did I say they did or are you making stuff up again?

Here you go fool.

You're literally getting told how fucked up you are by people that haven't been in this thread and you still come at us like we're the problem.  What a bunch of fucking pussies.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:

Irish likes to play the mitch game...make up something he wishes you said, then call you a liar. It's funny.  Sad, but funny.

Keep going bro.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Here you go fool.

You're literally getting told how fucked up you are by people that haven't been in this thread and you still come at us like we're the problem.  What a bunch of fucking pussies.

Lol.  Oops, now who fucked up?  Lol.

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Buzz is so dumb he can't read his own post I posted above proving him a liar. 14

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

More lies. How come you are so dishonest?

Just because you can't read, doesn't make me a liar.  Are you going to participate in the forum or continue to be an asshole?

You won't mind quoting where someone told SG he is human thrash. You haven't a very good history of backing up what you say.

That was hyperbole, but you can refer to the post where someone said "You supported Trump SG....you need to be held accountable." as a great example of that.  Now are you here to participate or act petulant because you really aren't that well informed and lack credible sources to support any of your underlying arguments.  Maybe you can link more tweets as a discussion.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

You want to show me where I was literally told how fucked up I am by people that haven't been in this thread? I mean I'm sure you can backup what you say.

Atleast you have a sense of humour and found my post funny. That was my intention.

Monkey and Aussie.  Did you even read their posts?

Where in the quote of mine you posted did I say they told you to stop again? 

You tell so many lies you can't even keep them straight.   You're now 0-2.  Keep reaching son.  I mean keep teaching...lol.

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Just because you can't read, doesn't make me a liar.  Are you going to participate in the forum or continue to be an asshole?

You won't mind quoting where someone told SG he is human thrash. You haven't a very good history of backing up what you say.

That was hyperbole, but you can refer to the post where someone said "You supported Trump SG....you need to be held accountable." as a great example of that.  Now are you here to participate or act petulant because you really aren't that well informed and lack credible sources to support any of your underlying arguments.  Maybe you can link more tweets as a discussion.

Honesy all your posts are hyperbole.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Here you go fool.

So you can't edit your mitchism.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Honesy all your posts are hyperbole.

"Honestly"?  I think that is the word you're trying to "teach" me.

Board footer