You are not logged in. Please register or login.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

Re: Current Events Thread

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Even if that were true it still wouldn't justify the response though.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Smoking Guns wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Sorry SG but there is no justifying that. Anyone who does is kinda not right in the head, imo.

Cops shot an unarmed woman in the Capitol building who was just standing there. Nobody said a word. How is this different?

Back to your original point, I don’t like seeing that either. I would like to know what caused this. I was reading the comments and looks like the police were trying to leave to chase a suspect and people surrounded the car to protect the suspect?

What it looks like to me too. Plenty of evidence and video examples of these mobs pulling people out of cars and harming them, and we’re in the double digits of cops being murdered by left wing activists this past year. Whoever was told you can stand in front of a police car and vandalize it without consequence just found out they were told wrong. We had people advocating every protester in the Capitol be executed, but left wing faggots fucking around and finding out is unthinkable!  Fuck them and fuck the cunt who got shot in DC. As soon as people realize they can’t riot with impunity, they’ll stop.

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Well as long as you have people who find this OK from a police force you are always going to have the problems you do.

Y'all are bonkers.

Nice homophobe slur too, I expect no less from you brah.

Randall Flagg

Yea, that word in its context had no homophobic connotation. But link more YouTube videos with 5k views and some idiot narrating what happened instead of actual evidence. It’s clear it’s very titillating debate.

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Remember saying George Floyd deserved it too, then claimed you hadn't seen the video when everyone called you out on how disgusting a comment to make?

Yeah, don't take no "genius" to see exactly who you are. The veil has well and truly slipped. ?

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

For prosperity "but left wing faggots fucking around and finding out is unthinkable"

Context!

Randall Flagg

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Remember saying George Floyd deserved it too, then claimed you hadn't seen the video when everyone called you out on how disgusting a comment to make?

Yeah, don't take no "genius" to see exactly who you are. The veil has well and truly slipped. ?

Oh no!  Some retard got fucked up for being a retard. Watch Irish post edited YouTube videos with 500 views providing all the intellectual context!

George Floyd had a lethal dose of fentanyl in his system. The police officers are under arrest, and video evidence shows Floyd resisting arrest and throwing himself out of the police vehicle. But expecting you to be informed is like asking for a cat that barks!  I’m glad you’re the sheriff on what language is now acceptable and what they mean. I care what you think, I really do!

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Have a good day Rocky. 14

Randall Flagg

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Have a good day Rocky. 14

I will!  Have fun staying up over midnight arguing about the internal politics of a foreign nation!  lol

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Keep going brah, I find it hilarious how I play with you like a cat with a ball of wool.
I'll let ya steam for a while. See ya later. 14

Board footer