You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: Current Events Thread

mitchejw wrote:
James wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Caitlynn Jenner supports building the walk and would eliminate all sanctuary cities...

So she’s basically transgender Trump.

I support both of those yet I can't stand Trump or Jenner.

I've said it for years....the right is crazy for writing off Cali as a loss. They could take the governor's seat and if they were willing to pound the pavement til their knuckles bleed, could pull off an upset and win the state's electoral votes in the presidential election.

Trump was an idiot for not doing heavy campaigning here on immigration.

Everyone talks about the imminent death of the Republicans thanks to Trumpism.

Imagine a scenario where they pull California out of the hat.

I don’t support either...

Are you from Cali...i can’t remember

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
James wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Caitlynn Jenner supports building the walk and would eliminate all sanctuary cities...

So she’s basically transgender Trump.

I support both of those yet I can't stand Trump or Jenner.

I've said it for years....the right is crazy for writing off Cali as a loss. They could take the governor's seat and if they were willing to pound the pavement til their knuckles bleed, could pull off an upset and win the state's electoral votes in the presidential election.

Trump was an idiot for not doing heavy campaigning here on immigration.

Everyone talks about the imminent death of the Republicans thanks to Trumpism.

Imagine a scenario where they pull California out of the hat.

I don’t support either...

Are you from Cali...i can’t remember

Yes.

Central Valley. Modesto.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Tawny Kitaen died. She was 59. RIP.

I need to watch Witchboard. That was a great movie back in the day. I wonder if it holds up?

She was all over the place back in 87-88. Surprising it didn't lead to bigger things.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

Any speculation on your part as to the cause? I haven’t any info on that.

I hate seeing our 80s stars die off.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
James wrote:

I need to watch Witchboard. That was a great movie back in the day. I wonder if it holds up?

She was all over the place back in 87-88. Surprising it didn't lead to bigger things.

That sucks. Seeing her naked was like a right of passage.

Witchboard... Oh, man, it does not.

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:
James wrote:

Damn.  RIP.  Those Whitesnake videos were in the MTV rotation a lot during the late 80s-early 90s when I watched MTV religiously.

It's weird outside of those Whitesnake videos I remember her from that one episode of Seinfeld and...when she got arrested in 2002 for spousal abuse on her  (former)husband Chuck Finley, who was pitching for the Indians at the time.  It says that she also dated OJ Simpson in the early 90s.  I'm guessing after she divorced Coverdale and pre OJ murders.

Anyway, farewell to another small part of my youth.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

This ransomware on the colonial pipeline could not have come at a worse time.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

This ransomware on the colonial pipeline could not have come at a worse time.

Yep, not many paying attention to this are going to be surprised when prices for gas, heating etc go up then go looking to blame their politician of choice.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Biden just said to get your ass back to work if offered a full time job. About time. Glad he said it

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Honestly, if the wealthy have every avenue to side step tax law, exploit loop holes, and companies get subsidies they don't need but take anyway, why are you blaming people for taking advantage of the situation? If you can get paid more from these checks than working, you're most likely going to ride it as long as you can, exactly the way wealthy Americans would if positions were reversed.

Board footer