You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: Current Events Thread

misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Desantis is the new Hitler. It'll be hilarious if they invest everything in making him the focus and he doesn't even get the nomination. If Biden doesn't run (totally possible) I wonder how the Democratic field shapes out. No way someone doesn't challenge Harris.

Right...Cuomo should be held accountable for his Co-Vid shit show but Desantis should not be held accountable for his shit show?

Harris will be challenged because she can't win. Many men in this company will not vote for a woman, especially in key swing states like Wisconsin and other rust belt electoral prizes. Biden's favorability numbers are much higher than hers. Right now, Biden is the favorite and could beat Trump again with relative ease.

"Yeah but..." This whole post is representative of cry baby progressivism. What shit show? He was forcing seniors back into nursing homes to die and covered it up? Like that?

People will vote for a woman, but no, it's everyone else's fault Harris is a horrible and flawed candidate.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

They still blame trump for everything. 2022 and 2024 could be a blood bath.

2022 will be.  But never underestimate the media in conjunction with the DNC to label whatever Republican candidate is nominated as the next Hitler.  They've done it repeatedly since Bush.  Bush was Hitler.  McCain was Hitler.  Romney was Hitler.  And Trump was Hitler.  The American people elected a President who actually withheld foreign aide from Ukraine until they fired the prosecutor investigating his crack head son - after Trump was impeached for the act Joe Biden actually did.  NY Democrats have already ended their impeachment, but Democrats impeached Trump a month after he was out of office. These aren't rational people attempting to remain consistent and logical.  Look what the media and Democrats did weaponizing and exaggerating the dangers of COVID.  The same amount of people have "died from COVID"  under Biden with the vaccine as died under Trump without the vaccine, yet what does the narrative coming from Democratic politicians and the media look like today compared to November 1, 2020?  They'll do anything they can to build a narrative that only they can save you and if you don't support them, you're a bad person and a bigot.

There's so much in here that just isn't true...I can't believe people find you a credible poster here...

Let's just start with the claim that Biden is withholding money from Ukraine to protect his son:

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2 … aine-help/

You've once again engaged in a discussion dishonestly. Is it really 'free speech' if you knowingly lie on purpose?

Mitch, if you’re going to link politifact articles and call me names, at least do us the courtesy of not embarrassing yourself manufacturing what I said so it looks like you have a clue. Reconcile your article to what I said. I’ll help you. Joe Biden withheld aide from Ukraine until they did something he wanted. That something he wanted was firing a prosecutor. That prosecutor, among many many things, investigated why Hunter Biden was on a Ukraine gas company’s board being paid millions when he had no experience in the industry. I don’t need you linking a politifact article that refutes something I didn’t say. But I humbly ask you use the same scrutiny Politico and other entities use to excuse Biden’s behavior, as you do trying to supplant motive and intent behind Trump’s phone call.

Take a break dude. You’re not offering anything original or your own. You’re grossly misinformed on nearly every major issue, lack the capability of forming a coherent idea, and lash out with toddler like anger when the cognitive dissonance overwhelms you. I read the same CNN and Huffington Post articles that your media feed is narrowed to.

You’re not normal. Normal people don’t worry about a state trooper shooting their infant. They worry about the 100 people that were shot on their doorsteps this weekend by black gang members. They don’t post on a forum to defend the talking points of far left outrage machines.

You’ll keep posting, yawn and yuck it up. Continue to cry foul when you’re called on it and refuse to change your behavior.

This conversation is much better without you, and I have a hunch you’re a week or two away from joining buzz. Please either grow up and quit making shit personal, or stay on topic and provide original, thought out posts.

And no, Mitch. Pointing out the absurdity of the things you post (like being worried a cop will kill your infant in cold blood cause he’s black) isn’t the same as you mocking my military service and laughing at whatever injuries I sustained.

Be better. For once put in the effort to validate the opinions you hold rather than yucking it up with your perceived mental and moral superiority.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Desantis is the new Hitler. It'll be hilarious if they invest everything in making him the focus and he doesn't even get the nomination. If Biden doesn't run (totally possible) I wonder how the Democratic field shapes out. No way someone doesn't challenge Harris.

Right...Cuomo should be held accountable for his Co-Vid shit show but Desantis should not be held accountable for his shit show?

Harris will be challenged because she can't win. Many men in this company will not vote for a woman, especially in key swing states like Wisconsin and other rust belt electoral prizes. Biden's favorability numbers are much higher than hers. Right now, Biden is the favorite and could beat Trump again with relative ease.

"Yeah but..." This whole post is representative of cry baby progressivism. What shit show? He was forcing seniors back into nursing homes to die and covered it up? Like that?

People will vote for a woman, but no, it's everyone else's fault Harris is a horrible and flawed candidate.

Yup…just like so many other governors….

Yup Kamala is a bad candidate AND men won’t vote for woman….next?

misterID

misterID wrote:

What other governors sent senior citizens back into nursing homes to die and covered it up?

So, this is something you're just pulling out of your ass like your above comment. Gotcha.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

2022 will be.  But never underestimate the media in conjunction with the DNC to label whatever Republican candidate is nominated as the next Hitler.  They've done it repeatedly since Bush.  Bush was Hitler.  McCain was Hitler.  Romney was Hitler.  And Trump was Hitler.  The American people elected a President who actually withheld foreign aide from Ukraine until they fired the prosecutor investigating his crack head son - after Trump was impeached for the act Joe Biden actually did.  NY Democrats have already ended their impeachment, but Democrats impeached Trump a month after he was out of office. These aren't rational people attempting to remain consistent and logical.  Look what the media and Democrats did weaponizing and exaggerating the dangers of COVID.  The same amount of people have "died from COVID"  under Biden with the vaccine as died under Trump without the vaccine, yet what does the narrative coming from Democratic politicians and the media look like today compared to November 1, 2020?  They'll do anything they can to build a narrative that only they can save you and if you don't support them, you're a bad person and a bigot.

There's so much in here that just isn't true...I can't believe people find you a credible poster here...

Let's just start with the claim that Biden is withholding money from Ukraine to protect his son:

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2 … aine-help/

You've once again engaged in a discussion dishonestly. Is it really 'free speech' if you knowingly lie on purpose?

Mitch, if you’re going to link politifact articles and call me names, at least do us the courtesy of not embarrassing yourself manufacturing what I said so it looks like you have a clue. Reconcile your article to what I said. I’ll help you. Joe Biden withheld aide from Ukraine until they did something he wanted. That something he wanted was firing a prosecutor. That prosecutor, among many many things, investigated why Hunter Biden was on a Ukraine gas company’s board being paid millions when he had no experience in the industry. I don’t need you linking a politifact article that refutes something I didn’t say. But I humbly ask you use the same scrutiny Politico and other entities use to excuse Biden’s behavior, as you do trying to supplant motive and intent behind Trump’s phone call.

Take a break dude. You’re not offering anything original or your own. You’re grossly misinformed on nearly every major issue, lack the capability of forming a coherent idea, and lash out with toddler like anger when the cognitive dissonance overwhelms you. I read the same CNN and Huffington Post articles that your media feed is narrowed to.

You’re not normal. Normal people don’t worry about a state trooper shooting their infant. They worry about the 100 people that were shot on their doorsteps this weekend by black gang members. They don’t post on a forum to defend the talking points of far left outrage machines.

You’ll keep posting, yawn and yuck it up. Continue to cry foul when you’re called on it and refuse to change your behavior.

This conversation is much better without you, and I have a hunch you’re a week or two away from joining buzz. Please either grow up and quit making shit personal, or stay on topic and provide original, thought out posts.

And no, Mitch. Pointing out the absurdity of the things you post (like being worried a cop will kill your infant in cold blood cause he’s black) isn’t the same as you mocking my military service and laughing at whatever injuries I sustained.

Be better. For once put in the effort to validate the opinions you hold rather than yucking it up with your perceived mental and moral superiority.

Your statement that Biden withheld money to another country and making it equivalent to what Trump did truly befuddles me.

I really don’t understand why you need to keep pointing out my concern about bringing up a mixed child into the world. How the fuck can you ask me to stop taking things personally and in the very same post bring this up? What is wrong with you? Will you be the first to say? ‘Well, dude was part black and might have lived with a drug dealer’ so killing is justified. You don’t have kids so this means nothing to you. Your ability to sympathize is lacking and it’s no wonder you voted for Hillary and Trump back to back…this to me is a sign of someone who blows with with wind. This is why i hold your opinion in such low regard.

The conversation lately is you and ID stroking each other off. Not much more to it than that.

Also, i publicly apologized to you for what i said about your service to this country. That was wrong. BUT…you’ve never apologized for any of your bullishit you’ve posted.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

Gov. Abbott gets co-vid...gets special treatment while restricting the use of masks and other methods of prevention for some public employees.

Icky.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Guess James and Smoking Guns were a few days ahead of the curve.  Biden's poll numbers are tanking.  2022 isn't going to be pretty for the Democrats.  MSNBC, Huffington Post, and The Daily Beast aren't even mentioning Afghanistan on their front pages.  Plenty of shit about Trump and January 6th though.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Guess James and Smoking Guns were a few days ahead of the curve.  Biden's poll numbers are tanking.  2022 isn't going to be pretty for the Democrats.  MSNBC, Huffington Post, and The Daily Beast aren't even mentioning Afghanistan on their front pages.  Plenty of shit about Trump and January 6th though.

I forgot where I saw the poll showing those numbers. I'm gonna try to find it because you're right...those numbers were spot on.

He's going to have Trump numbers before this is all over with.

The administration's attempt to hide Biden and the media tossing him softballs a 5 year old could knock out of the park just reinforces he's incapable of leading.... especially during a crisis.

Yep.... liberal media now doing EXACTLY what they accused and mocked right wing outlets of doing.....

Bury the real headline news with nonsense to protect their dear leader.

Our media is a complete shit show. I wish something could be done about it.

Yeah a red wave is coming in 2022 and Biden is a one term president.

misterID

misterID wrote:

I just read some officials from a town in Australia shot and killed a bunch of rescue dogs who were set to be adopted, so to avoid exposing employees to covid... Man, that's terrible. Any more info on this? I heard they were investigating and there's a shit storm of anger.

I honestly don't know how people can rationalize doing shit like this. I'm shocked something like that hasn't happened here. There are too many people in the U.S. who don't seem to want things to go back to normal.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

yeah it will start some shit here for sure.

Things are a bit fucked here at the moment.

Federal government fucked up our vaccine availability so pfizer etc is only available to some people. We only have about 24% of the population vaccinated. Madly playing catchup but it's dependant on supply.

Meanwhile they managed to let in the delta stain which is more contagious and partially vax resistant apparently. So our two states with the largest cities are in lockdown and probably will be until christmas. States all playing political games about who managing it better than who and who is to blame etc.

So yeah I wouldn't be surprised people are making crap decisions at this stage, it's a bit of a shit show here. But yeah...that will start shit...lets just say it's not the aussie way to murder a bunch of dogs for no reason. Someone fucked up hard.

Board footer