You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: Current Events Thread

James wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

https://twitter.com/QTRResearch/status/1431770747031146497?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1431770747031146497%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=

[/embed]

His hands are moving slightly....so he's not asleep. I guess he's just resting his eyes.

It's still embarrassing though. Not fit to serve.

James

James wrote:

We just did another drone strike. Taliban gave us Intel and we hit them while in their truck heading to the airport.

Now that's some accurate and timely Intel....

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

James wrote:

We just did another drone strike. Taliban gave us Intel and we hit them while in their truck heading to the airport.

The Taliban has just as much a reason if not more so to eradicate ISIS-K. They don’t want them turning Afghanistan into the next isis stronghold which would results in a repeat of our actions in Syria and Iraq since 2011.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
James wrote:

The Taliban has just as much a reason if not more so to eradicate ISIS-K. They don’t want them turning Afghanistan into the next isis stronghold which would results in a repeat of our actions in Syria and Iraq since 2011.

Reports saying we hit a family and killed like 3 kids. Could be Isis disinformation. Can’t trust shit at this point.

James

James wrote:

Collateral damage.....

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

haha...I still don't get all the outrage...what do you think has been happening there for 20 years while our government sold out to contractors? How many innocent people died in Syria? in Iraq? in Vietnam? In Korea?

All the sudden the cameras are back on and people are outraged again. Afghanistan didn't even make the back page of the local newspaper for years.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Mitch, I don't want to see you go the way of buzz. You know that's not what we've been discussing, it's purely about the execution of the pullout. If we went by this, we could never talk about anything

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Mitch, I don't want to see you go the way of buzz. You know that's not what we've been discussing, it's purely about the execution of the pullout. If we went by this, we could never talk about anything

I'm serious though...what are talking about for real? Is this the whole Nixon 'respect us as we leave' thing? We're embarrassed as a country. Rightfully so...but you have to admit this whole thing was a house of cards to begin with....

James

James wrote:

Things are going to get interesting in Texas with that new abortion law.

Yikes.....

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

You have to believe it's shit like this that's turning Texas blue...Texas is voting to the left of Iowa these days....

https://www.politico.com/2020-election/ … president/

Board footer