You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: Current Events Thread

James wrote:

Those crazy bastards were digging trenches in that radioactive forest. Insanity.

At least one died from radiation poisoning so far.

4k? We may never know the real number but it may be as high as 15k.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

From the start I've thought this was Red Dawn come to life. Someone in the media found this:

FPwrNdFXIAYRIJq?format=jpg&name=small

big_smile

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Russia is such a fucking embarrassment. The fact they are considered a world power by some is laughable.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:

All this bullshit makes China stronger and stronger.

Well yeah...that...and...well...the fact that we as a country consume their products like a crack addict.

It's my favorite hypocrisy about the 'America First' nonsense...those people wear trump costumes made in China while cheering on his trade war. Trump caps, shirts, all of it was made it in China.

misterID

misterID wrote:

Mitch, it’s very hard to not buy Chinese goods. It’s not as easy as blaming Americans as a whole. We didn’t open trade because we thought it would devolve the way they did. This *was* and issue in 18’.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

It is that simple for me…our society purged jobs and factories and then woke up after doing this for 30 years and pretended to be surprised by the end result.

misterID

misterID wrote:

As I said, very 2018 ironically enough.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

For as unpopular as Biden is, is now really the time be going hard against abortion and tripling down on all the transphobia?

I read that between 18-20% of the population is undecided. That's almost unprecedented by this point. It's clear just how many people don't like either options.

James

James wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

For as unpopular as Biden is, is now really the time be going hard against abortion and tripling down on all the transphobia?

We're in the middle of a massive culture war being fueled by our politicians...who apparently have nothing better to do....and media outlets and social media.

Yes it's the time.

Instead of focusing on inflation, food supply, supply lines breaking down, jobs, etc....we get to focus on Trump, abortion, and trans!

Throw in the gun issue as the cherry on top.

We're going to get a red wave which is going to set up the coming shit show in 2024.

James

James wrote:

The trans issue is about to really heat up again...

Two prisoners at a women's prison in Jersey have become pregnant from having sex with trans prisoners.

What a world.

Board footer