You are not logged in. Please register or login.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

Re: Current Events Thread

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Yep this gonna end well.



Didn't post this to start a left v right. Just that groups from opposite sides are just going to continue to escalate. Madness.

mitchejw
 Rep: 128 

Re: Current Events Thread

mitchejw wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Yep this gonna end well.



Didn't post this to start a left v right. Just that groups from opposite sides are just going to continue to escalate. Madness.

I said this repeatedly and was admonished by buzz and others.

Antifa are solely responsible they said.

mitchejw
 Rep: 128 

Re: Current Events Thread

mitchejw wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Footage is emerging of the Kenosha shooter has emerged...he’s viscously punching a woman in the face in the streets just weeks prior to the shooting. If i can find a link not from FB or i can figure out how to post it, I will.

Seems like a piece of shit himself.

Seen this on tweeter.




It's irrelevant to what occurred recently, but yeah he is no choir boy.

It is...bc he was always looking for a fight.

mitchejw
 Rep: 128 

Re: Current Events Thread

mitchejw wrote:

https://news.yahoo.com/breonna-taylors- … 49823.html

After reading this it’s a real shame that anyone would dismiss this happening bc she chose to date a drug dealer. Over a fucking failed drug war that’s cost gazillions of dollars and lives. Another aimless American war with no end in sight.

misterID
 Rep: 468 

Re: Current Events Thread

misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Yep this gonna end well.



Didn't post this to start a left v right. Just that groups from opposite sides are just going to continue to escalate. Madness.

I said this repeatedly and was admonished by buzz and others.

Antifa are solely responsible they said.

Antifa have been there for months, destroying, killing and assaulting, even taking over a portion of the city. Yes, it's them. No one should be antagonizing, but this is deliberate disinformation.

misterID
 Rep: 468 

Re: Current Events Thread

misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Footage is emerging of the Kenosha shooter has emerged...he’s viscously punching a woman in the face in the streets just weeks prior to the shooting. If i can find a link not from FB or i can figure out how to post it, I will.

Seems like a piece of shit himself.

Seen this on tweeter.




It's irrelevant to what occurred recently, but yeah he is no choir boy.

It is...bc he was always looking for a fight.

That's not what the video shows.

mitchejw
 Rep: 128 

Re: Current Events Thread

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Seen this on tweeter.




It's irrelevant to what occurred recently, but yeah he is no choir boy.

It is...bc he was always looking for a fight.

That's not what the video shows.

It shows multiple men hitting a woman...does it not?

mitchejw
 Rep: 128 

Re: Current Events Thread

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Yep this gonna end well.



Didn't post this to start a left v right. Just that groups from opposite sides are just going to continue to escalate. Madness.

I said this repeatedly and was admonished by buzz and others.

Antifa are solely responsible they said.

Antifa have been there for months, destroying, killing and assaulting, even taking over a portion of the city. Yes, it's them. No one should be antagonizing, but this is deliberate disinformation.

Antifa were where for months? Kenosha?

If that even were the case....it isn’t the job of some 17 year old to cross state lines and take matters into his own hands.

He made it much worse and looks like he won’t be paying the consequences of that.

I’ve read multiple articles now that say he posted all sorts of racist white supremacy BS all the time. He had time to take down his social media stuff before he was taken into custody.

There even some accounts where after he shot people, he was allowed to leisurely walk by cops on his way back to Illinois. Why didn’t this kid get 7 bullets in the back? You know...Someone with an actual gun...a visible large gun that no one questioned that he should have...

I see two perpetrators treated very differently.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

Re: Current Events Thread

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

It is...bc he was always looking for a fight.

That's not what the video shows.

It shows multiple men hitting a woman...does it not?


I think ID was saying the video doesn't prove he was looking for a fight and I'm guessing he meant in relation to the shooting.

Think we all agree he should not have been there (common sense) and no doubt inflamed an already crazy situation.

mitchejw
 Rep: 128 

Re: Current Events Thread

mitchejw wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

That's not what the video shows.

It shows multiple men hitting a woman...does it not?


I think ID was saying the video doesn't prove he was looking for a fight and I'm guessing he meant in relation to the shooting.

Think we all agree he should not have been there (common sense) and no doubt inflamed an already crazy situation.

Ok...right...that’s what i mean...

Where were his parents? I hope they’re not proud of this.

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB