You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: Current Events Thread

James wrote:
misterID wrote:

Having a special needs kid gets you all kinds of financial help, so you’re wrong there.

One of my ex drug dealers had two special needs kids with his second wife. He pulled in several grand a month just on them.

Should Down syndrome babies be aborted for having Down syndrome?

Without hesitation... absolutely.

Part of it boils down to what Flagg mentioned...

Who takes care of them when you're dead?

Reminds me of what happened to my mom when she worked at a place in MO that took care of the disabled when she was between careers....

She cleaned up the facility... including doing their laundry. She had to go to their rooms. In one room was a teenage boy who just sat in an empty room in his wheelchair... doing nothing. He got no visitors and nobody else cared. She used to come home and cry thinking about him. Years later she would wonder if he's still alive and sitting in that chair.

That is horrifying. No one deserves an existence like that. Abort him.

James

James wrote:

The latest thing liberals are pissing and moaning about online is that teacher in Florida getting fired for telling her students she's pansexual.

The teacher admits she now regrets doing it yet the liberals still have to obsess over shoving this crap down kids throats because Republicans are against it.

Why do children need to know which genitals their teachers suck on? How in the fuck is this considered relevant to educating children? I don't understand how there can even be two sides to this.

When we were kids, other than seeing a picture of a teacher/principal's wife/husband, was their sex life ever discussed?

The culture war is insane.

It's reaching the point where we may have to make red and blue schools. You push pansexual, trans, a thousand genders nonsense, and critical race theory in the blue schools and do everything else in the red schools.

No more of this blurry middle ground shit....own what you claim to believe in. I know why they don't want to...they know the average American isn't going to buy this crap. Gotta slowly indoctrinate.

It's just a fucking dystopic nightmare.

The elites don't teach this crap in their schools. It's only for the plebs.

Oh yeah... people on Reddit saw this and other sick shit on Amazon. People kept reporting it til it got removed.

It'll pop up again soon...

50xzq44kypx81.png?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=041a881f247e5346217a9fe1bf5206b5b76d14d6

What a world....

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Libs gonna lib. What dumb asses.

This will probably get ignored by incompetent mods on this board who only see fit to reprimand people when it fits the agenda.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
James wrote:
misterID wrote:

Having a special needs kid gets you all kinds of financial help, so you’re wrong there.

One of my ex drug dealers had two special needs kids with his second wife. He pulled in several grand a month just on them.

Reminds me of what happened to my mom when she worked at a place in MO that took care of the disabled when she was between careers....

She cleaned up the facility... including doing their laundry. She had to go to their rooms. In one room was a teenage boy who just sat in an empty room in his wheelchair... doing nothing. He got no visitors and nobody else cared. She used to come home and cry thinking about him. Years later she would wonder if he's still alive and sitting in that chair.

Your first comment about your ex drug dealer getting all kinds of money needs evidence. I serve this population and i have no idea what you’re talking about.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Do you have to be antagonistic and/or victimized about everything? I told you to look into things like social security. Christ, dude, act like a grown up. Fwiw, I took SG’s post as a reply to mine about abortion legislation.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Do you have to be antagonistic and/or victimized about everything? I told you to look into things like social security. Christ, dude, act like a grown up. Fwiw, I took SG’s post as a reply to mine about abortion legislation.

While you criticize me for being antagonistic you shrug at another’s antagonistic comment. This is why i get so frustrated here.

James

James wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
James wrote:
misterID wrote:

Your first comment about your ex drug dealer getting all kinds of money needs evidence. I serve this population and i have no idea what you’re talking about.

It's not hard to figure out....

SSI

That's two grand(maybe more) right there

Maybe another disability check as well

Welfare (maybe a grand, not sure how much you'd get)

Cherries on top....

I think he got some kind of grant for a local school for special ed

Food stamps

That's entering lower middle class lifestyle right there... especially when you factor in he was on SSI, and his wife and two teenagers got welfare.

Imagine how much total food stamps he got for a family of six.

He owned two new cars(electric) and also owned a Dodge Ram. Lived in a nice house too.

I still don't understand how he was able to own all this stuff while on public assistance...but not that surprising. My aunt Teresa and her husband owned a home in the late 90s-early 2000s and they were also on SSI and welfare.

He used to joke about not even needing to deal drugs....and I finally realized it wasn't really a joke. Like most drug dealers, he was mainly dealing to feed his own addiction. The trickle of cash coming in from drugs was pure gravy to the main course of government money.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
James wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
James wrote:

SSI

Cherries on top....

Food stamps

That's entering lower middle class lifestyle right there... especially when you factor in he was on SSI, and his wife and two teenagers got welfare.

He owned two new cars(electric) and also owned a Dodge Ram. Lived in a nice house too.

I still don't understand how he was able to own all this stuff while on public assistance...but not that surprising. My aunt Teresa and her husband owned a home in the late 90s-early 2000s and they were also on SSI and welfare.

He used to joke about not even needing to deal drugs....and I finally realized it wasn't really a joke. Like most drug dealers, he was mainly dealing to feed his own addiction. The trickle of cash coming in from drugs was pure gravy to the main course of government money.

That’s interesting to me bc so many families i work with say SSI is a dead end. All the righting and renewal processes. Even if you win you lose.

James

James wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
James wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

SSI

Cherries on top....

Food stamps

That’s interesting to me bc so many families i work with say SSI is a dead end. All the righting and renewal processes. Even if you win you lose.

Yeah it's supposed to be hell to go through the approval process...can take years.

When they get approved... ..you get what they call(or used to call) back pay. If you waited a year? You get a whole years worth of money in one shot.

I'm sure it is a dead end...if you want more. You won't get any more money than that ever again. They penalize you or cut you off if you try to work again.

It also differs state to state. A red state gives less public assistance than a state like Cali.

James

James wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Libs gonna lib. What dumb asses.

This will probably get ignored by incompetent mods on this board who only see fit to reprimand people when it fits the agenda.

I'm incompetent because I let things other than constant insults slide? I even let that slide most of the time.

If I'm incompetent, it's because I give endless chances in the form of only temporary bans...and I do this to both "sides" of the "agenda"(you and Buzz).

I only permanently banned him because he literally begged me to.

I'm pretty fucking liberal when it comes to this shit...yet get accused of the exact opposite.

Board footer