You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: Current Events Thread

misterID wrote:

But you keep talking

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

https://thehill.com/changing-america/re … immutable/

This is the court case I've been waiting the past decade for.  This will make it to SCOTUS and they'll finally validate that men can't become women and vice versa.  Screaming "bigot" may work on Twitter and on MSNBC, but in the court of law, Gender Fluidity advocates are going to struggle.

This should've happened when Obama decided to gut Title IX.

The emergency rule comes roughly a month after a Montana judge temporarily blocked the state from enforcing a rule requiring transgender Montanans to show proof of gender-affirming surgery in order to amend their birth certificates.

I know why the trans movement is against this...

It will point out how a miniscule percentage of them actually get any surgery. When the average person thinks of a trans woman, they believe that it's like the old days...no penis.

All they do is take "titty Skittles".  If any surgery happens, it's breast implants.

Children take puberty blockers.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

They were held back by the cops on the scene. If you want to make an ass out of yourself, go ahead.

Weren't the cops suppose to be the good guys? 11

Anyway...I'm tired of this debate...it's stupid...and it's going no where and when it happen to you don't fucking complain.

The good guy with a gun is not a cop, it’s the whole point of concealed carry. They were there and ended up killing the guy. You don’t read, you don’t research, you go hysterical and talk out of your ass.

This story keeps getting crazier....it's like a plot from the next Die Hard movie....

McClain gets a phone call from his wife that her and their kid are trapped inside the school. Incompetent cops won't do shit so he gets a shotgun and takes action himself... saving hundreds of students.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

Who is excited for all the mass shootings this weekend? Get your popcorn ready. Mercian’s love celebratin’ by blowing stuff up and killing each other.

Anyway…i can’t wait until trans people are no longer an issue after they’re solidly destroyed in the SC and abolished back to third class citizenry. After all, there’s some division III school out there who had a girl they gave a scholarship to who was deprived of her rightful third place in the javelin.

After that’s all behind us we can shift our focus back to where it belongs.  Then we can concentrate on repealing title IX and focusing on knocking women back down there too. Those fucking cunts need to get back in the kitchen and make me a Fuckin’ sandwich.

misterID

misterID wrote:

Mitch is reading progressive rag mag headlines again.

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:

Is anyone arguing that Trans people don't have rights here?  Most of us here are just pointing out that they aren't born with the "equipment" of the gender they choose to be.

That phone call stuff  is insane.  You have multiple calls from inside the school from kids and still nothing is done...and crickets.  Shameful.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Mitch is reading progressive rag mag headlines again.

Not reading anything…I’ve nearly evolved into some combination of nihilism and disdain for everyone.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
slashsfro wrote:

Is anyone arguing that Trans people don't have rights here?  Most of us here are just pointing out that they aren't born with the "equipment" of the gender they choose to be.

That phone call stuff  is insane.  You have multiple calls from inside the school from kids and still nothing is done...and crickets.  Shameful.

No…some on this board feel that they’re protecting someone or something but they’re really only protecting themselves from being weirded out.

Ya know…like it being weird to be in the bathroom with one…that’d be worse than a school shooting.

misterID

misterID wrote:

We're not your therapy. Find a doctor. Or a new doctor. Or multiple doctors.

Seems like however Border Patrol is trained, we need to start doing that for cops.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

I don’t need therapy…i enjoy saying what i think without reservation.

Board footer