You are not logged in. Please register or login.

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

Re: Current Events Thread

slashsfro wrote:

Quick question: what the hell is DeSantis thinking about with this feud w/Disney?  It makes no sense to me and he can only lose (politically) on that one.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
slashsfro wrote:

Quick question: what the hell is DeSantis thinking about with this feud w/Disney?  It makes no sense to me and he can only lose (politically) on that one.

He went balls deep on the culture wars.

The right hates Disney....so Disney must be shit on regardless of the reason.

There are reasons to dislike Disney... legitimate reasons....but of course they have to take it too far.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Disney operating as their own city, which was not a secret and the whole reason they built the resort, saved the neighboring counties billions. It was strictly to not get bogged down in bureaucracy when they wanted to build something.

James

James wrote:

The culture wars and how people react in comment sections is maddening.

Florida is thinking about making registered sex offenders have special license plates on their cars. This brought out a bunch of liberals freaking out on Republicans claiming they'll want to tag em with these plates to shoot them and label LGBT+ as sex offenders...and the usual Nazi crap.

Someone had to point out that the bill was proposed by a Democrat. Everyone ignored this fact and just kept on spewing about GOP fascists gonna kill all the gays with it.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Does the Fed raise rates again or hold? Things are getting scary now it seems

James

James wrote:

White House just announced Kamala Harris as Artificial Intelligence Czar.

Why? I guess because she did such a great job as Border Czar.

James

James wrote:

See the protests at the NY subway?

I don't understand the liberal cause of worshipping worthless pieces of shit and then building statues in their honor.

A bum who assaulted women on the subway is now dead. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

They're lucky someone like me isn't their governor or president. I'd have cops cleaning house 24/7 on the subway so normal people can go to work without dealing with this shit.

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:

Is there anyway to remove or recall Diane Feinstein? She's obviously not fit to be a Senator anymore.  She's taking hits from the left now. 

I did get a good laugh when female Democratic senators thought people were being sexist with calls for Feinstein's removal.  It has nothing to do with that.

James

James wrote:

She should've been removed ten years ago...and especially when it came out her driver had ties to China.

Our government is completely compromised. They're all bought and paid for...and they will not remove one another for any reason.

They don't care about the plebs anymore... don't even pretend to.

Biden should be removed for the same reason as her. Fucker can't even walk without assistance.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/giPVmEob4WA

That clip should be played on every news outlet...but it won't.

Democratic senators thought people were being sexist

In a world where women can't mention their periods without risk of being cancelled or the fact they have vaginas and they're perfectly ok with this, does sexism even exist anymore?

TheSundanceKid
 Rep: 30 

The game is money.

America hasn’t cared about America for a long time.

Companies don’t make (yeah I know some still do) stuff in America anymore.

It’s outsource, pay slave wages, fuck the poor. And repeat. Companies don’t pay taxes, and get tax incentives if they do build here.

The fat cats hide their cash and bet against America.

A trade war with China couldn’t be won. Because of over reliance on trade.

If America first actually existed the right and left would tax the fuck out of companies and individuals that move shop. They don’t.

So many industries have left and it’s pathetic.

You can make a damn good profit and bet on America / the West, but greed gets in the way.

That’s why I just don’t buy any war machine bullshit or banning tik tok bullshit either. It’s like you know we still do business with these cunts.

Board footer