You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Re: Current Events Thread

Axl S wrote:

That Covid parade in the car was ridiculous and a shitty thing to do to those secret service agents.

Will be interested to see any new polls today and to see if they actually release him from hospital. By all accounts no one patient in the world has been administered this combination of drugs and all of them are something that you would give to a patient that is more severe than they describe. Do think it’s weird that his doctor’s are administering drugs that are still waiting approval and/or are in trial - sounds like closer to desperation stuff.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

He won't get out till Wed or Thrus at the earliest. Even then you won't see him speak for a while (presssers). Keep in mind when you see him waving etc that might be the only hour or so he's awake all day, just wiped out 23 hours a day. About 10 years ago I had a bad flu on one day I only woke up a handful of time to drink orange juice. Other than that, asleep.

Axl S

Axl S wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

He won't get out till Wed or Thrus at the earliest. Even then you won't see him speak for a while (presssers). Keep in mind when you see him waving etc that might be the only hour or so he's awake all day, just wiped out 23 hours a day. About 10 years ago I had a bad flu on one day I only woke up a handful of time to drink orange juice. Other than that, asleep.

Last Christmas I had bad flu (suspicion it could have been Covid but without antibody test no way to know) and was similar. Short moments of feeling actually kind of ok and then long spells of feeling like death.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
Axl S wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Last Christmas I had bad flu (suspicion it could have been Covid but without antibody test no way to know) and was similar. Short moments of feeling actually kind of ok and then long spells of feeling like death.

Funny you say that, I was sick in early December, around th 10th or so, got pretty bad around this area, people at work etc. I was talking to a friend a month or two ago, just about how things are  with work/family etc. He was sick then too, and he seemed to think it was here long before China made this public, that it was already here in the US. It did seem like a bad flu season.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
Axl S wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Funny you say that, I was sick in early December, around th 10th or so, got pretty bad around this area, people at work etc. I was talking to a friend a month or two ago, just about how things are  with work/family etc. He was sick then too, and he seemed to think it was here long before China made this public, that it was already here in the US. It did seem like a bad flu season.

I was also really sick over Christmas last year and so were about 20 members of my family after all getting together for one day. But I don’t think my symptoms match, it was endless bouts of diarrhea and the constant urge to vomit but no breathing problems.

The informal diagnosis was norovirus

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

He’s tweeting like a deranged lunatic again...is this a good sign for his health?

Axl S

Axl S wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
Axl S wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

I had just been in the US and flew back to the UK via JFK or Newark (I forget which). Five days later - BANG! I am down for about 9-10 days.

No way of knowing but I remember reading first case in China may have actually been November, so it's within the realm of possibility.

Axl S

Axl S wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

He’s tweeting like a deranged lunatic again...is this a good sign for his health?

It's a sign. Of what? Who knows.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Fuckin hell this is funny.
That reporter is a savage lol.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Press Sec Kayleigh McEnany tested postive earlier today.

Board footer