You are not logged in. Please register or login.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: Current Events Thread

PaSnow wrote:

lol. nice try reject

https://twitter.com/Khanoisseur/status/1313141881874898944?s=20

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

lol. nice try reject

https://twitter.com/Khanoisseur/status/1313141881874898944?s=20

[/embed]
They are so good at putting their feet in their mouth that they sure do it professionally.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

When will Randall flag come back and wag his finger at us?  when will he come back and hold our words against us but never hold the words of anyone with  power against them?

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

If Biden wins, the media will continue reporting on every Trump rally and tweet like it were 2016.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
misterID wrote:

If Biden wins, the media will continue reporting on every Trump rally and tweet like it were 2016.

If true...this country is beyond help and needs to slide into the ocean or Yellowstone cure our sickness.

IF he loses, I want the post Trump world to start in January. I don't give a damn how popular he is with some people, it isn't normal to cover ex presidents 24/7 and there's no reason to beyond the media trying to continue to sow division.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
James wrote:
misterID wrote:

If true...this country is beyond help and needs to slide into the ocean or Yellowstone cure our sickness.

IF he loses, I want the post Trump world to start in January. I don't give a damn how popular he is with some people, it isn't normal to cover ex presidents 24/7 and there's no reason to beyond the media trying to continue to sow division.

It's what fuels Trump though...it's why did all of it.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
misterID wrote:

Interesting thought as to what he does post presidency.  Are you saying he'll continue to rally?  Not extremely unrealistic, however I think he'll be all in back on business, trump hotel Moscow, Dubai, Saudi.  Might hold rallys now & then to complain about how bad Bidens doing, maybe try to prop ivanka up for 2024, although, if she gets a presidential pardon, is that a disqualifying event (both legally and metaphorically)

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

The legal action he will face after his presidency will keep him in the news permanently. And it's a catch-22, it's not like such events can't be reported.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
Axl S wrote:

The legal action he will face after his presidency will keep him in the news permanently. And it's a catch-22, it's not like such events can't be reported.

Interesting thought. Not sure tho, keep in mind those things are expensive. The RNC basically pays all costs associated with the venue rental, insurance, staffing etc.  trump wouldn't pay that out of pocket.  Sell tickets for $10 or 20 dollars maybe. That would get more like motivational speaking, which he probably should look into.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

There are prosecutors who want to get him where their barrier currently is that he's the president. Even Mueller intimated that part of why he didn't go further was because charging a sitting president is the responsibility of the senate.

I can't see him out of the limelight once he's gone

Board footer