You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: RIP Chadwick Boseman

misterID wrote:

Chadwick Bozeman dead at 43, colon cancer. He was a great actor. Just so sad. Much more than Black Panther.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Utterly shocking.

AtariLegend wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Utterly shocking.

Yes.

tbh I googled this to see which role he played in Black Panther, didn't realize... he was black panther.

Too young.

r.i.p.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

So sad. How did he keep it all so private too?  I mean, I understand it was probably his wishes. Such a journey, rode so many highs yet as soon as he hit the top & faced this.

A friend posted on FB 'Devastating... Just two years ago, he starred in a movie as a character who was about as healthy and as powerful as a person can be.  And now his body has given out.  The realities of cancer.'

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

He had stage four cancer for four years as he continued to work. He was fantastic as James Brown, btw. I was just telling someone literally a couple hours before I heard this how he was one of my favorite actors and he was headed to being a huge star.

2020 sucks balls.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

He died on Jackie Robinson day too after playing him in “42”. I didn’t know much about him but I did see that movie and he did a great job. Sad indeed. 43 is way too young. I’m almost there myself.

Former NBA star Clifford Robinson died too. He helped put UConn on the map back in 1988 and I’ve been a huge fan ever since. A rough last 24 hours.

AtariLegend wrote:

I watched the Da 5 Bloods (Spike Lee film on Netflix) just a few days ago. It's really sureal given the films plot for him to pass around now.

The film was pretty good.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
faldor wrote:

He died on Jackie Robinson day too after playing him in “42”. I didn’t know much about him but I did see that movie and he did a great job. Sad indeed. 43 is way too young. I’m almost there myself.

Former NBA star Clifford Robinson died too. He helped put UConn on the map back in 1988 and I’ve been a huge fan ever since. A rough last 24 hours.

I realize your post is 12 days old but yeah I remember Cliff Robinson, not in college really as I was young & didn't follow much back then, but he was a good player, versatile for a big man. Had some great years in Portland.

Didn't know Boseman was in Da 5 Bloods, geez, he really must've worked up to the end. I wanna watch Black Panther.  They should make it more like James Bond and come out with them periodically, maybe even insert a new actor in each installment. Sounds crazy but view it more like James Bond rather than a Trilogy.

Board footer