You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Re: Brain to return in 2008?

Backslash wrote:

We've speculated that Brain is done with Axl until the album is out.  While it's nothing more than a fan email, this could mean that 2008 is finally the year.

From Tomek1985 at mygnr:

Few days ago, after reading a post here about Brains end with Gn'R, i emailed him hopin' to get some answers.. heh, i know that i'm not the only one who feelin' that way, but i didn't have anything to loose, so..

69876947ao7.jpg

not long after that, i received that:

76870413jf4.jpg

I'm not quite sure what should i think about that. We'll see what happens, hopefully sumthin will..

He's trying?     Maybe there is some bad blood or they want to keep Frank on considering he did a great job filling in for Brain.   I always thought that Brain was gone for good and could very well be if Axl doesn't open the gates for him.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

I wouldn't read into this, he might just be taking the high road.  I think Franks the drummer.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

hes trying to get back with the axl? 16

sounds just like something Brain would say

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:
Neemo wrote:

hes trying to get back with the axl? 16

sounds just like something Brain would say

Or an estranged lover.

Von
 Rep: 77 

Von wrote:

I also like Frank's playing in GN'R better. Don't flame me, it's not a dis to Brain. I've seen both drum for the band and I liked Frank more, both in concert and on bootlegs. He fits a rock n' roll band better. That's just my opinion.

ibelieveinaxl
 Rep: 4 

brain is one of the best drummers out there. ive seen over 40 "new" gnr shows, both with brain and frank. no disrespect to frank, but brain is far and away better. the band sounds much better with him. i hope brain returns

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

he's just a differnt drummer, his talent is above the average guy, and he brings a new dimension to whatever band he plays in cuz hes innovative

Frank is the average guy...i find that sorum and frank are very similar in style so its funny to me to see people say that sorum sucks but frank is a god hmm

I far prefer brain myself...hes amazing 11

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer