You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: Taliban control of Afghanistan on the 20th Anniversary of 9/11

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:
Axl S wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Oh is twitter now a news source?

Yes, Twitter is a news source. Depending on the poster on twitter depends on how reliable it is.

The ability for news and information to spread rapidly on social media in the early 10s is part of what allowed the Arab Spring to happen.

Not sure why you are dismissing it.

Also, not sure why you are bringing it up when all Id was doing was observing what was happening on the platform. Your post doesn't even make sense.

He's trolling at this point. His post at me was just him trying to antagonize an argument.  He's still pushing the spin/talking points about the war and not the exit.

I mean...you're right to a certain extent...it's hard to watch this conversation...ohhh the outrage...

Anyway, I gotta run...I got tickets on the left wing of a jet....

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
misterID wrote:
Axl S wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Oh is twitter now a news source?

Yes, Twitter is a news source. Depending on the poster on twitter depends on how reliable it is.

The ability for news and information to spread rapidly on social media in the early 10s is part of what allowed the Arab Spring to happen.

Not sure why you are dismissing it.

Also, not sure why you are bringing it up when all Id was doing was observing what was happening on the platform. Your post doesn't even make sense.

He's trolling at this point. His post at me was just him trying to antagonize an argument.  He's still pushing the spin/talking points about the war and not the exit.

It’s sad really. We’re trying to just talk about a major geopolitical event and a humanitarian crisis, he’s just admitting that he doesn’t care and deciding to troll everyone. Sad and pathetic.

Axl S

Axl S wrote:

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Axl S wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Iraq/Iran/Afghanistan/Syria....it's all the same bullshit...slightly different details

Now pardon me while I go into deep research mode where I learn who the owns Osama's last robe....

None of these countries are "the same bullshit". You write the dumbest shit in all these threads.

You've admitted that you 1) are not informed 2) don't care to be and 3) don't care about any of this.

If that's the case you basically don't have an opinion or insight on any of this that's worth a damn. Now just got to wait for you to reply with some post that completely misses the point.

You're engaging in hysteria....that's it...

This is funny coming from someone who spent four years foaming at the mouth over Donald Trump.

You basically admitted that you're just trolling now.

I'd suggest staying out of this thread from this point forward.

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:

This is awful.  At some point, there needs to be a bipartisan Congressional Investigation into how the fuck this spiraled into Hell on Earth.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
slashsfro wrote:

This is awful.  At some point, there needs to be a bipartisan Congressional Investigation into how the fuck this spiraled into Hell on Earth.

It just got worse.

Isis has made threats and our troops are having to change how they will evacuate people from Kabul.

I agree in spirit regarding an investigation...but there's basically no such thing as bipartisan anymore.

Both sides would pretend to investigate....waste a bunch of time and money...and then fall back behind party lines.

Axl S

Axl S wrote:
James wrote:
slashsfro wrote:

It just got worse.

Isis has made threats and our troops are having to change how they will evacuate people from Kabul.

I agree in spirit regarding an investigation...but there's basically no such thing as bipartisan anymore.

Both sides would pretend to investigate....waste a bunch of time and money...and then fall back behind party lines.

It's not just the US though. Expect investigations going to happen in lots of NATO countries. Already a push for one from all sides of politics in the UK. Won't unearth all the intel and information but because of how this has been handled, Biden has bad news days to come for years as a result of this.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/p … 06138.html

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/202 … han-crisis

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Apparently, the white house wiped Trudou's pleas about the disaster on an official phone call. I think this has gone beyond Washington partisan war and went international.

Axl S

Axl S wrote:
misterID wrote:

Apparently, the white house wiped Trudou's pleas about the disaster on an official phone call. I think this has gone beyond Washington partisan war and went international.

[/embed]

Same happened with the readout of his call with Macron, US readout excluded key parts.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/ … ate-allies

Board footer