You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Re: Taliban control of Afghanistan on the 20th Anniversary of 9/11

Axl S wrote:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/how-joe-bi … 1629406300

Worth a read if wanting to know how this is being perceived by the US's key allies.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
James wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Axl S wrote:

None of these countries are "the same bullshit". You write the dumbest shit in all these threads.

You've admitted that you 1) are not informed 2) don't care to be and 3) don't care about any of this.

If that's the case you basically don't have an opinion or insight on any of this that's worth a damn. Now just got to wait for you to reply with some post that completely misses the point.

You're engaging in hysteria....that's it...

This is funny coming from someone who spent four years foaming at the mouth over Donald Trump.

You basically admitted that you're just trolling now.

I'd suggest staying out of this thread from this point forward.

Trump is an indefensible moron...and here is just another situation where he'll not be held accountable...

anyway...the trump era hardened me...all these people so sad about Afghanistan...I tear up when I see a dead baby rabbit in the back yard...

my faith in my fellow American couldn't be lower, and I deeply distrust you all now in moments like these.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
James wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

You're engaging in hysteria....that's it...

This is funny coming from someone who spent four years foaming at the mouth over Donald Trump.

You basically admitted that you're just trolling now.

I'd suggest staying out of this thread from this point forward.

Trump is an indefensible moron...and here is just another situation where he'll not be held accountable...

anyway...the trump era hardened me...all these people so sad about Afghanistan...I tear up when I see a dead baby rabbit in the back yard...

my faith in my fellow American couldn't be lower, and I deeply distrust you all now in moments like these.

Can you try writing in complete sentences? Like, make some attempt at sounding coherent.

Half the things you write don’t relate to what you’re replying to or the topic at hand.

You could try to articulate why you don’t trust people’s reactions to this. You could actually write up a record of the media and the public’s logical inconsistencies. Y’know, actually engage meaningfully in any conversation.

Or.. you could just type like this... I typed once... I’ve typed before... the sky is blue... I saw a dead rabbit...

Fucking drivel.

On the one point you sort of made, Trump is being heavily criticised for the deal he made, now that folk understand the implications of it. He is being held accountable. Biden is being held more accountable because the admin he is in charge of executed this plan.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Meanwhile in Alabama, Trump held a rally on a rainy summer night.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

48 hour ban for Mitch.

When I tell you to do something, fucking do it. If you got a problem with it, send me a PM.

I'd suggest staying out of this thread from this point forward

Is the nice way of saying to get the fuck out of this discussion... period.

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:
Axl S wrote:

On the one point you sort of made, Trump is being heavily criticised for the deal he made, now that folk understand the implications of it. He is being held accountable. Biden is being held more accountable because the admin he is in charge of executed this plan.

Yeah, I don't think Trump (or any other past president really) should escape critcism for this disaster but Biden is the one in charge and implementing the policies (or not).  I mean the US just seems less organized and more chaotic than other countries, just on a visceral level.  And that is not even considering all the other aspects of it.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

gx90fbu0chi71.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=3b2d0a4705fdf51abd146f5c5fcc6f00113d381b

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Someone really needs to work with her to stop laughing at these questions.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

"Broadly, the news from Biden's speech is that a) he's hinting that U.S. military efforts now stretch beyond the airport, to get people back to the airport, and b) he continues to open the door to staying, in some part and even if just for a few days, past August 31."

I wonder what the argument is going to be from the "ok, people are dying, but what do you want, stay there forever?" crowd when we end up keeping soldiers there past the exit date? We're sending more soldiers than were there in the first place because of how awful this withdrawal was.

Still, I have yet to hear an answer from these people as to why the withdrawal was so horribly handled.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

How the Afghan pull out will end when we are forced to leave by the Taliban leaving many innocent behind. Then watching the rise of crazy Islamic terrorism.

https://youtu.be/dBz2QWOcSsM

Board footer